where going to see woody sunday in hosp /// well keep updated /// WOODY had a very BAD CRASH sat night at dady city ///please pray for WOODY /// were goin to miss he in the C class /// ryan #8
I don't know who Woody, I hope he gets better quickly. I hate to hear about another rider getting hurt while having fun.
Woody & family,
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
The Williams Family
#188
For those who want an update.
After talking to Tim, Josh's list of injuries include "shattered pelvis, fractured tailbone, bruised lung and numerous other injuries"
According to Tim they will be putting a plate in his hip with traction and rehab to follow.
He's at St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa.......Room 225
prayers sent
prayers going out to josh! sucks that we have to see a rider go out like this :(
DAMN...hate to here all of that...Woody your in ALL US fellow riders prayers and hope you mend up fine...hang in there and just remember it's only temporary
:'( That was a terrible wreck! I don't even know what to say....You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon and keep everyone updated on progress :-*
Mike and Melissa
Damn this just ruin my day. Woody's a good kid and I hate to see that happen to him or anyone. I wish you a speedy recovery buddy!!!!!!!!!!
How long is he going to be in the hospital?
i think i herd 2 weeks and bed rest for 3 months but thats just what i herd so...
Thoughts and prayers sent - heal up fast!
Get better Woody. I'll be in Tampa next week so hopefully i'll get a chance to see him.
We love you brother!! Get better. Woody is such a cool and humble kid.
jt
get well soon woody !!!! we all thinking of you man ..
Sorry to hear this. Heal up fast !
Woody is a great guy and this is terrible! get well and i hope for a speedy recovery! you are on my thoughts and prayers buddy! :-*
went to see him today, he seems to be doing good for how bad the crash sounded. he is going under for surgery on either wednesday or thursday not sure.
That sux!! Get well Woody I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!
sorry to hear that! get well soon. :(
Hope you get well soon, your in our prayers.
Man! I haven't heard from Woody in awhile. Matter of fact, last week I was thinking of him and wondering why I never saw him post anymore? He's definitely in my thoughts and prayers.
We went to see Woody last night and he seems in great spirits(not sure if it is the vicadin or not,LOL)and found out that it looks like he will not need the plate in his hip.The doctors think at this point that his body will heel up fine and he will be down for about 3 months.Keep those prayers coming they seem to be working fine.
Glad to see you in good spirits Woody,get well quickly....
Toby
#53's Dad
That's better news. We are all thinking about you Woody. Heal up fast 411.
Hang in there Woody!! LIVE STRONG!!
THATS GREAT NEWS ////THANKS TOBY//// RYAN # 8
Thats good news. Ill tell you what little man. I got about 3 to 4 months to go after my surgery to fix my spine. Ill make a comeback with ya!!!!!! Keep your head up. If you get down and need a good laugh, I can show you a pic of TRX#9 naked.
jt
Thank you all very much!!! I'm going home today from the hospital and I'm gonna be in a wheelchair and walker for 3 months and as long as my hip joint dosent shift towards the crack in my hip I won't need surgery! They can't do anything about the tailbone, that's just gotta heal by its self. I also bruised my lung and fractured two ribs and all that just heals by its self....I will keep u updated on how the heeling is going
awesome! glad to hear you are doing better Woody! :-*
Great to hear !!
T.C. wanted to come visit you again in the hospital. We were planning on coming by Fri. but looks like we can just swing by the house if you're up to it.
We love ya man !!
#12's dad
Tom
Damn Woody, so sorry lil bro. Fo Sho I got u in my everyday prayers Bro. Take it slow. That should be a funny picture of TRX#9 naked. Is he gonna be laying on his Quad Tech seat? hahahahahahahahahahaha. Be easy. O0 :ThumbsUp.gif
Good to here, your young you will heel up fine. :ThumbsUp.gif
Jt, you told me you threw those out. You liar and by the way it was cold out that day. ;)
That's some funny shiiiiiiiit there.
AND 83 is not cold.
Take it easy and heal up Woody. We are glad you do not need surgery.