ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: shogun323 on October 19, 2007, 03:59:30 PM

Title: Cigar Smokers
Post by: shogun323 on October 19, 2007, 03:59:30 PM
I know I am not the only cigar smoker here. What are your faves?

Mine are
-Padron 1964's
-Montecristo White Labels
-Ashon VSG
-Gurkha Symphony #4
-Hand Rolled Smokes from Local Shop in Oldsmar
Title: Re: Cigar Smokers
Post by: Mars on October 20, 2007, 05:20:34 PM
Quote from: bigwake on October 19, 2007, 04:22:49 PM
man cigars are nasty trash that look and smell like a dog's surprise

You must be hanging around the domino tables in Little Havana.(.25 smokes)

Stoggies are nice. I quite for health sake. I was parcial to Oiveros, Padrons, and Montecristos.You can find a nice smoke for just a few bucks.
Title: Re: Cigar Smokers
Post by: Bigscrb15 on October 20, 2007, 08:19:26 PM
I'd say Cohiba Bahike's.
Title: Re: Cigar Smokers
Post by: buzzardman on October 20, 2007, 11:39:08 PM
Do Swisher Sweets count?  I like the Blunts.   8)
Title: Re: Cigar Smokers
Post by: GrizzlyGator on October 21, 2007, 11:54:57 AM
I come from the Prez. Clinton school of how to use a cigar!!! :o
Title: Re: Cigar Smokers
Post by: caospop on October 21, 2007, 06:05:54 PM
Romeo & Julieta's are nice also Leon Jimenez from the Dominican Rep. & when ever i can get a hold of a cohiba from the island is great...
Title: Re: Cigar Smokers
Post by: ScooterB on October 21, 2007, 07:41:45 PM
Fuente Hemingway
Cuban Cohiba's