Ok, So being from NY orriginally, I dont think Im going to be a big fan of getting lost, or running out of gas out in gator infested Suburban Estates where I just bought into. Id also like to set a few waypoints of the cool spots out there. I have the gps coordinates of my exact property and would like a handheld GPS that not only sets waypoints (I know they all do that as well as they all have ability to set home point so I can get back to my truck at end of day) But Id like one that i can actually input my personal lands coordinates.
Does anyone have one or advise me on a decent one that does what i need it to do for around 100 or so?
Magellan Explorist 100 is a pretty basic hand held GPS that will work for what you need and costs about $100. It's also water proof and they get good reception out at SE.
Bill