Hey yall im finally gettin a chance to go to croom again and id like to meet up with some people to ride with!
anyone goin out friday?
I was thinking of going friday night and riding sat. i dont have a title, do you know if i can get in anyway.
Quote from: steve327 on October 18, 2007, 03:07:27 AM
I was thinking of going friday night and riding sat. i dont have a title, do you know if i can get in anyway.
yes, just give them your vin # and the money and you get your sticker and then everyone is happy
Are you taking your new EX?
yea im takin my 400ex.
just finished the 416 kit stage 2 hotcam and 11:1 piston so i wanna take it out.
Just add wings and it will fly.. About ten of us from Davie will be there on 10/26 -10/28 and we just can wait.
I want some one to ride with friday !
or just some one to smoke!!! haha
well there goes those plans!
Once again my parents have to work last minute.