This saturday(5/14/05) there is a race at bithlo motorsports!!
There will be three ATV classes! A, B and C
Gates open at 4:00p.m.!!!! Racing starts at 7:00p.m.!
We need as much quads as we can get!!! Please come and race!!!
I will be racing as well , on a blue YFZ450 #469 ,so if you see me stop by and say HI!
Thanks Everyone who comes!
JOE
#469
b
4 racers here 2 A, 1 B, 1 C. Will be there ;D
I need to go to Bass Pro over there sometime. So I may consider going over Saturday then heading out to see y'all at the track. Anyone over there got a couch in case I'm too wiped to drive?
Change that: 1-A, 2-B, 2-C
QT: I don't have a couch but I DO have an air-mattress you can have for a night ;D
Thanks everyone for coming. There should be some good racing staurday night!
i'll be there racing c class on the wifes yfz.i'm a woods racer but i need to ride.
It is great that your comin to the race! We need as much people as we can get.
bringin the whole fam damily, itll be the first motorcross race weve been to. Not planning on ridin but we'll be there. Oh yeah wheres the track?? Kinda familiar w/the bithlo and christmas area. Can i take 417 to 50 and head east.
Just follow 50 to you see the big "Speed World" sign and the yellow school bus. Then just turn down the dirt road where the Bithlo motorsports sign is.
noticed that the race is not listed on their website... ??? but also noticed there isn't much of anything listed on their website in regards to practice or events....
would hate to get there to find out there isn't an event...
MXRACER86....U sure it is tomorrow?
Thanks
TRUST ME!!! I have there schedule right in front of me. ;)
I been racing every race for the past couple of months. There web site does not have anything listed!
QuoteChange that: 1-A, 2-B, 2-C
QT: I don't have a couch but I DO have an air-mattress you can have for a night ;D
Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on that another time. Something came up and I am not going to be able to make it to the races tonight. Good luck to anyone racing.
Just got home, we had a great time, lots of 2 wheelers, the lil guys are awesome to watch, some of those fellas ride really good.
you guys are alot of talk and no show.me and mxracer86 had a blast.if all the people who talked about racing would actually go do it the pits would be packed.
Don't look at me as far as racing goes. I'm on a ute. I was just going to come over and watch you guys out there.
Hey "Mrs. Nightbreed" I thought you were coming with five riders???? ???
Which one of you guys were spittin and sputterin around and had to go to the pits? What was wrong?
that was "500EX", his quad was running too rich I think.
Did anybody happen to see a fat guy on a GasGas ? [smiley=Shocked.gif]
QuoteHey "Mrs. Nightbreed" I thought you were coming with five riders???? ???
I went out there and practiced Friday night and beat myself up pretty good. The rear shock went out and took my knees with it.... :'( My husband and crew ended up going to Hardrock on Saturday. I stayed home with the kids :-[ Sorry...... I really wanted to go but it didn't work out for me this week....
Gas, Gas?? Is that what that was? I couldnt for the life of me figure out what you were ridin. Ive never seen one out in the wild before. I didnt realize they were a two stroke. I was boggled. Looked like it was fast!!
I was on the YFZ450 #469, that gas gas ripped a holeshot on me and 500EX!!!
Ok. Dont start thinking Im the fat guy !!! :o That was my buddy Steve , on here hes GASGASMAN. ;) I was going to come but -------------- ::) I didnt believe him when he told me he got the holeshot but then again thats alot of weight over the back tires !!! ;D ;D ;D
Sure did, he was smokin til he got out of wak in one of the corners.
heyQUAD32x( aka fat ass non racin smack talkn slowcala boy )
hey you looked in the mirror lately FATBOY!! [smiley=EvilSmile.gif] [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
let the smack talkin begin ;D
QuoteheyQUAD32x( aka fat ass non racin smack talkn slowcala boy )
hey you looked in the mirror lately FATBOY!! [smiley=EvilSmile.gif] [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
Oh yea and that coming from the stomach that walks like a man !!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D
hey quad
tote that fat slowcala ass over to sandmountain this weekend
or is ya skeerd
dont sing it no mo
Remember "Quad32x",,When the gate drops,,the bullcrap stops!
QuoteRemember "Quad32x",,When the gate drops,,the bullcrap stops!
[smiley=box.gif] [smiley=box.gif] couldnt said it better myself
HA HA lmfao [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
Well well well. Looks like the fatman has some little [smiley=groupies.gif] You boys gonna be holding hands at the races now ? ::) ;D
Will see who has the last laugh when "GASGASMAN" smokes you and at sandmountian! :o
About the only thing he might smoke would be my pole but he has to catch me first !! [smiley=laugh.gif] ;D