I have a sore throat and just kicked a 102 fever after three days. I found some Sucrets in the fridge that expired 08/97. Is it ok to take them?
i would send the for scientific research! :o
No don't take them. Although I have some belly button fuzz dating back to the same period that might help. ViO ViO ViO
Quote from: mrbones on October 17, 2007, 04:14:16 PM
I have a sore throat and just kicked a 102 fever after three days. I found some Sucrets in the fridge that expired 08/97. Is it ok to take them?
It won't hurt you to take them. They may not be as effective as new ones.
I say it's time to clean out your freakin fridge. :D
send them to me along with your measurements. i will take them. if i am not on the site in 3 days dont take them because i have died. devoted mod.
Quote from: singleshot on October 17, 2007, 04:35:23 PM
Quote from: mrbones on October 17, 2007, 04:14:16 PM
I have a sore throat and just kicked a 102 fever after three days. I found some Sucrets in the fridge that expired 08/97. Is it ok to take them?
It won't hurt you to take them. They may not be as effective as new ones.
go for it! :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 17, 2007, 05:21:49 PM
send them to me along with your measurements. i will take them. if i am not on the site in 3 days dont take them because i have died. devoted mod.
Now thats dedication! :D
I'd like to apply for his job when he dies.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 17, 2007, 04:42:21 PM
I say it's time to clean out your freakin fridge. :D
x2 thats 10 years of not cleaning a fridge
oh you should most definatly take them.....man if you die im gonna get charged with somthing like dr. kvorkian. nevermind dont take them
if you do take them, make sure you let us know when you do so that we can all have alibis for the evening so that the police don't try to use this thread against us ;-)
Id@
Take them, but before you do give someone your password and credit card number so this site doesnt shut down. ;)
Find the neighbors cat and give it one. If it act ok in a few hours your good to go!
Or you could always say your gonna take them, threaten to shut down the site unless someone brings you some new ones...just a thought
Ok, I couldn't sleep last night because of a severe sore throat. Through the course of the entire night, I took a shot of Nyquil, a shot of Dayquil, another shot of Nyquil, and a shot of Bacardi rum (this was over 8 hours, not all at once). Man did that rum burn! Still couldn't sleep. In desperation, I went to the Sucrets. 10 years old and they still pack a punch! I'm even alive this morning! I feel horrible, but at least I'm alive. Alive I tell you! ALIVE!
take one w/shot of whiskey call me in the morning....lmao
tablespoon of straight hotsauce, in any variety or flavor will kill any sore throat no matter how bad it is in less then 5 minutes. Although your voice will also be screwed up for a few days :D Raw jalapenos and chili peppers work good too.
gargle with 151. if its strep, get some amoxacillin. thank you that will be $200 please.
Quote from: HondaATC on October 18, 2007, 11:17:21 AM
tablespoon of straight hotsauce, in any variety or flavor will kill any sore throat no matter how bad it is in less then 5 minutes. Although your voice will also be screwed up for a few days :D Raw jalapenos and chili peppers work good too.
dang that sounds cruel.
Id@
Make a Hot Totie ;D Some kind of herb tea with whisky or rum and honey....if you can add a pinch of Cayenne Pepper ;)
And gargle with this:
Sage Tea, very strong..............1/2 pint
Strained Honey......................2 tablespoonfuls
Common Salt........................2 tablespoonfuls
Strong Vinegar......................2 tablespoonfuls
Mix, strain, and gargle the throat from four to a dozen times daily, according to the severity of the condition.
Mix 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar with 1/2 cup of pineapple juice and drink it.
Dose: Repeat every half hour until there's a marked improvement.
Or/and....
Warm 1/2 cup of kosher (coarse) salt in a frying pan. Then pour the warm salt in a large, clean, white handkerchief and fold it over and over so that none of the salt can ooze out. Wrap the salted hanky around your neck and wear it that way for an hour.
Ok, I'll give it a go. I'll see what I got in the cupboard. Thanks!
I watched a show the other day that said gargle a tsp of Cheyenne pepper will take care of a sore throat. Or 3tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Neither sound good but If you take them really fast it might be worth it ;)
LOL I'd hate to see your Alcohol level yesterday! Glad your still alive
Eating watermelon helps w/ sore throat. Eat as much as you can. The water content in the melon helps to rehydrate the throat and sooths the soreness at the same time.