Anyone know of a cleaner or product around the house you can spray on your car rims to keep dirt from sticking easily? It seems every week the rims on my moms Jeep are filthy and its hardly driven. ???
if it has disc brakes you can buy dust shields that go on the inside of the rim.they help alot keeping the black brake dust off.
Get ceramic brake pads. They don't make black dust.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 17, 2007, 08:53:42 PM
Get ceramic brake pads. They don't make black dust.
The only way to go for me.
Not just brake dust, I'm talking about dirt on the wheels in general. I was thinking WD40 but that seems like it would attract dirt. I was cleaning the wheels with brake cleaner earlier and the finish started coming off the logo :-X
Ceramic brake pads help out a lot. But Discount makes all kinds of rim cleaners. House hold stuff is for exactly that, household cleaning. Those Jeep rims suck anyway!! Get some different wheels.