Anyone plan on racing Bithlo this Sat???? ;D
IM racin!!! ;D Come on guys we need as much people as possible! Gates open at 4:00p.m.!! If you need any information just send me a message!
flat track or mx? i know they were racing flat track a while back...
mx...last week the track was very quad friendly...my Hubby and MXRACER8 said it was a blast!!!
If more quads showed up it would be even better :P
no mx for me.... ;D
So who's comin? ;D
I'm going to practice on sunday, no racin' just yet. What's the cost for a day of practice-is it cheaper with the annual membership. I plan to start going hopefully every weekend if not every other weekend-some saturdays i have to work.
It is $30.00 to practice. You should come out to race. Just race and have fun. Thats what is all about, havin fun and hangin out.
QuoteI'm going to practice on sunday, no racin' just yet. What's the cost for a day of practice-is it cheaper with the annual membership. I plan to start going hopefully every weekend if not every other weekend-some saturdays i have to work.
Honesly, I would just come out and give it a shot...racing is not that much different than practice...I am a woods racer and am not good at MX but it is seat time ;D So...come on out and give it a shot!! :D
I would be on this in a heartbeat if I wasnt headed to NC for a race. Got a call last night and 4 of us are going up that way for sundays race. Hopefully this will be some good practice for the upcoming GNCC's
Phil and Jen hope yall have a good time.......Phil is your bike done??
QuoteI would be on this in a heartbeat if I wasnt headed to NC for a race. Got a call last night and 4 of us are going up that way for sundays race. Hopefully this will be some good practice for the upcoming GNCC's
Phil and Jen hope yall have a good time.......Phil is your bike done??
hey Mike this is Phil..waiting on a rear shock and a GPR...I need some time to work on it...I have been busy working on Jens...don't even ask...
I got my a-arms and front suspension beginning of this week...3 weeks...not to bad...the rear was shipped out yesterday...the GPR is on back order. I hope to have it in 2 weeks.
How is yours coming along?
Phil
the houser arms came in on monday and they are on, as is the rear shock,everything else has been on it for two weeks. The only thing I am waiting on are the Axis fronts from Laz @ GT Thunder.............I should have them in a few weeks, hopefully ??? ???
I put the Rekluse in and have got it broken in and rode if for about another hour, so far I love it, but we will see after a few races and the constant maintnance necessary to keep that thing going what my final evaluation is.
Good Luck this weekend, go out there and have some fun!!!.......well see yall next weekend at Osteen right??
Mike
Me again...LoL!!!!!
Our plan is to be at Osteen if Phil can get my quad fixed...man...we are having some issues...something electrical...not sure what it is. It doesn't wanna run.....it is frustrating...I have been wanting to ride a few times a week to get ready for the WV GNCC....but that is hard to do when my quad will only run for a half hour...I
Phil said he is glad to hear your quad is together!!!!
Have fun this weekend!!!!!!!!!
Jen
Im leaving in two hours!!!!! ;D
we aren't far behind ya...got my quad worked out..and a few friends to come and race as well...
Looking forward to it!!!!!!! ;D