Are there any pics up from this weekend????
We have some, we're working on getting them on here.
Coming soon.... mainly of the experts, Bs and Cs, though :-\
No age class??!? :(. Age classes practiced with C's. Were you there for saturday and sunday?
Saturday but the pictures are fairly focused on a few riders. I only take pictures when someone asks me specifically. :(
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/AmpXtreme%20SSQSA/
Quote from: #26YFZ on October 17, 2007, 08:48:15 PM
Saturday but the pictures are fairly focused on a few riders. I only take pictures when someone asks me specifically. :(
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/AmpXtreme%20SSQSA/
WOW!!! Thanks for taking the pictures. They look awesome...You do a GREAT job.
Do you sell these pictures? I might be interested in a couple of myself.
Yes I do, and thank you. Did I happen to get some of you?
Yes" Quite a few actually. #76
I really appreciate it. Let me know how to go about getting the pictures.
Well I said last week that all the pics would be free so i'm sticking to that atleast for this past weekend. Just PM me your email and the img numbers of the pics you want.
ok thanks... ;D
Was that all the pics taken? Has anyone else taken anymore? Not one pic of me in there. I know im not great by any means, but, lol..
#388
A friend of mine was there taking pictures. I'll try to get them from him. I know he was just taking random photos of everything that was happening.
Jeremy
AMP Xtreme
Quote from: alger388 on October 18, 2007, 11:28:00 AM
Was that all the pics taken? Has anyone else taken anymore? Not one pic of me in there. I know im not great by any means, but, lol..
#388
Sorry but I only take pictures of people who ask me too. I can either get good pictures of everyone or great pictures of people who ask me to. Next time you're at a the track, get up with me and i'll gladly get some of you. Those aren't my best but I think they came out ok... the dust wasn't great for the pictures.
pics look good to me! nice work
Here's a bunch just taken randomly
http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd238/jman_31/?bulkComplete=1193499509046
Jeremy