Who is everyone using for there out of warranty work? Is there a need for a good, experienced repair shop that can handle mods, aftermarket parts and tires?
Whatever you do, don't go to rick case honda.
J&J Motorsports 954-316-5800
6851 W. Sunrise Blvd
Suite 140
Plantation, FL 33313
Motorcycles and ATVs, custom work, car audio, too
I do all mine own work :( :(HONDA shops SUCKS :( :(
Quote from: AintSkeered on October 16, 2007, 06:27:04 PM
J&J Motorsports 954-316-5800
6851 W. Sunrise Blvd
Suite 140
Plantation, FL 33313
Motorcycles and ATVs, custom work, car audio, too
J&J is a really awesome place. I took my bike there and they stayed after hours to fix my bike for free! And they wouldn't accept any money from me whatsoever!
I know Rick Case sucks.... but is that it.... Just J&J?
There was a small shop near Homested that did good work, can't remeber the name.....
Quote from: Mars on October 20, 2007, 05:22:40 PM
There was a small shop near Homested that did good work, can't remeber the name.....
Trail atv might be what your thinking of, if so they do good work and always have the parts.
Miami Auto Marine Incorporated
3051 Sw 28th St
Miami, FL 33133 Map
(305) 446-6677
Owner
Grant Hawk .
I've known Grant since he started the business back in 1980 or 81.
He was one of the first in the ATC business in the Miami area, pre 4 wheeler days.
I've had great results with them from my first Honda ATC 90 to my current bike.
Robert