where is all those ware boys, naples boys and the rest of you flat trackers
i hear they are getting ready to come to saltsdale......seriously if it was not soo expensive to flat track, i would give it a shot, but ware went through the cost break down, and dang, saltsdale is CHEAP...
And so are you ya TOOL !!! ;D ;D ;D
wow speaking of tools...... oh nevermind dont want to ruffle any feathers... ask you dad gary, he knows who im taking about.. were taking a few weeks off. the bikes came back from powercoating so we will be putting them back togeather this upcoming week. i need to make a practice to get those carbs right........
Quotei hear they are getting ready to come to saltsdale......seriously if it was not soo expensive to flat track, i would give it a shot, but ware went through the cost break down, and dang, saltsdale is CHEAP...
get you some turf tamer tires and come on and try it you see my bike and dads it dont have much, you dont have to have it all to get started just about 50 bucks and some kind of tire I ran stock tires for a while.
I plan on being at Dade City Thurs as long as my carb gets back from PSI, I really want to get the PSI 425/250R sorted out. I missed practice this past Thurs..... Still hadn't healed up from crashing the Pred the week before ( I fought the wall and the wall won!!!) Hitting the wall after bicycling wasn't so bad..... But then it just HAD to flip back over on me.... That Hurt !!!
Anyway, I got a lot of laps in on the black 250R, and seemed to get the gearing about right, so other than that crash thing, it was a pretty good night.
Hope to see Ya'll there this Thurs night (26th)
Hey skully,
our group wont be there till the 2nd, and we will be racing on the 4th..
Ware Wars 3 , Revenge of the Tools !!! ;D ;D ;D
Tim, are you actully going to run that bike or just your trap? ;) [smiley=laugh.gif]
Both !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Ill belive it when i see it!
Skully,
We were wondering where you've been, didn't hear about your crash...any video? Remember DC doesn't have soft walls! We may see you Thurs as spectators and trying to get the regular gang out there on first Sat in June.
Anybody from Naples still ridin?
my crew will be there but I will not I gots to work. then the following weekend we are going to waycross, to the sand drag
I have been doing the MX thing again. Monster Jam, Seminole this past weekend. #25 Bill just broke his frame, swing arm, engine case all in 1 jump with me this weekend so he is out for a wile. Not sure about the rest of the crew. The banshee from naples that won just found out that his wife is going to have another baby so I bet he wont be racing any time soon. I will let yall know when we plan another trip. 8) prob wont be for a wile.
I think I smell some scared little girlz.
Broken frame..ouch! Might be a tad safer on the ol flattrack unless you are asking Tecate Mike ;D. I know the feeling of new baby...hope your crew can get up again sometime, it was fun.
Hill,
i guess i built ya a motor thats too fast.... :-/
i told ya not to win!! ;D
QuoteI think I smell some scared little girlz.
Your sick. [smiley=Dead.gif] What are you doing smelling little girls. I thought you said you only do that to your sister?
You and Quad32x been hanging around to much togather.
:o Tool smellers!! :o
QuoteYour sick. [smiley=Dead.gif] What are you doing smelling little girls. I thought you said you only do that to your sister?
You and Quad32x been hanging around to much togather.
:o Tool smellers!! :o
lol hey man you guys come back as quick as you can, that was some good racing when we had the whole crowd, even if I couldnt win it was fun covering you guys with those knobbies lol c-ya later
Im startin to miss the track smack talk allready. ;D
All you gotta do is say you're fast and then sit back and watch! Then you gotta come out ;)
I am fast.
Now all you gotta do is come out...WITH YOUR BIKE! ;D
are you guys racing sat night
I WISH I was fast !!!!!!! ;D ;D
Looks like I won't make practice or race nite this week. The carb came in, but I just haven't had time to work on it, too many projects going on at once !!!
Good Luck Ya'll
QuoteNow all you gotta do is come out...WITH YOUR BIKE! ;D
When he comes out he will have rainbow underware to match 1fast. [smiley=Shocked.gif] Then they can hold hands and skip around the track together !!! ;D ;D ;D
QuoteWhen he comes out he will have rainbow underware to match 1fast. [smiley=Shocked.gif] Then they can hold hands and skip around the track together !!! ;D ;D ;D
Well you got to hand it to us. We will skip around the track togather anytime.
You wont even get you balls out of ltz2's purse. [smiley=Embarrassed.gif] Or do you call it a "tool" pouch [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;) :) ;D
We won't be there this Sat but are shooting for June 4. Anybody else???
QuoteWell you got to hand it to us. We will skip around the track togather anytime.
You wont even get you balls out of ltz2's purse. [smiley=Embarrassed.gif] Or do you call it a "tool" pouch [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;) :) ;D
I dont carry no purse but I am getting a big tool shed to put my tools under but dont you thong wearing sisses from the south need to worry about us lol
Cant believe 32x doesnt have anything to say today. Than again he is just a want-a-be Flat Track racer. ... Hey, that quad looks good!!!! In the back of your truck. :o [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Embarrassed.gif]
good one, good one....he is a wanna be drag racer too....you flat track boys coming up this saturday??
the ware klan isnt this month, but we will be there in june!
QuoteCant believe 32x doesnt have anything to say today. Than again he is just a want-a-be Flat Track racer. ... Hey, that quad looks good!!!! In the back of your truck. :o [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Embarrassed.gif]
Some of us actually go out and work scrodum head but Im back now ya big multi-sport riddin , fat head havin , old honda riddin , Ware wanna be !!! :o ;D ;D ;D And one other thing you tingleing codsack , you dont WANT me to take that life taker out the back of the truck , sucka !!! ;D ;D ;D
Quotegood one, good one....he is a wanna be drag racer too....you flat track boys coming up this saturday??
As for you smokethrob , go eat another sandwich and grow alittle junior before I make you do to me what you been doing to cut !!! ;D ;D ;D
Quotequad,
you kiss 1fast250r A$$ all the time..!!!
butt kisser :-* :-* :-*
I moved this over here so those girls dont get their panties in a knot.
Ware, better stop runing that pole smoker you got there. :o
Save your lip muscles with all that smack you talk cause your going to need it next time I show up. Think of some good excuse's why I wooped dat a$$. Cause im going to get that new paint job dirty. [smiley=Shocked.gif]
;D ;D ;D ;D
Hu Hu , you said pole. ;D ;D
QUAD, FASTLTZ, 1FAST250R,
THIS IS THE VIEW YALL WILL SEE NEXT MONTH AT SALTSDALE..
2ND
THIS IS HILLHILLER, AND WHOS ON THE SUZUKI??
HOW DO YOU GET THIS PICS TO BE BIGGER?
he ya go ware
...
:)
Nice pics ------ of a tool. ;D
Nice Pics ??? Huh ??? What the hell is that? Thats not a flat track you dingle nut. Havnt you read the topic? What a bong hole. You want some more smack talk well here you go...
Now take a look at this sweet pics.... [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] ;D ;D ;D
Just messin ;)
]
[attachment deleted by admin]
Why did my butthole just clinch up ? [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D ;D
when ya'll naples boys coming back for some more
Matt,
you just scared because you cant "beat it" "hee heee"
gary,
you know they are scared, my brother put a whoopin on them now they dont want to come back.... ;D
just think, since i built his motor, just think what mine is going to do them......
Somebodys gettin swollen !! :o ;D
Ware, When you get the shee back togather and buy 1000 more jets for it and might finley get it runnin right then I will head back up for some more racin at Dade City. 8)
Tool36X, stop playing around in the Forest with GasGasMan and trail riding with some other Naples Boys and get the blue and yellow sled out and lets run it. ::)
BTW, I might try the old R out up at Saltsdale soon and bring a couple secret weapons. Somthing you Ware tools might like to see. ;)
well when you come to saltsdale go ahead and bring those flat track tires and we can leave saltdale and go on over to dc it is right on your way home
Those Naples boys are late nighters from what I heard !! :o Beer done put me down by the time they came out !! [smiley=Sleepy.gif]