We can also use this site.
http://floridaatvassociation.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=42&
That other site is kinda lame. I mean the moderators are a little to self righteous and not too cool.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 15, 2007, 07:24:58 PM
That other site is kinda lame. I mean the moderators are a little to self righteous and not too cool.
If you would stay "ON YOUR MEDS" it ould be ok ;)
anyone know what happened?
Upgrading to a new VPS server, we outgrew the old one.
Quote from: illegal26 on October 15, 2007, 10:32:46 PM
anyone know what happened?
It's obvious God is punishing them for BANNING "OFF MY MEDS" for 24 hours.
Unleash the Fury God! I'm really hoping for the webmaster is struck down with plagues or at the very least, be thoroughly SMITED!
"I smoot thee!"
- GOD
Dont make me get NewMember on you. >:D
Uncle Rico you are my idol I want to be cool like you 8)