Stopped by C+R on Saturday and watched some truck racing which was pretty cool. Then went over to the mud holes, trashed the jeep. Watched several pretty awesome trucks including one 6 wheel military vehicle, one giant vehicle with rear wheel steering with a big Cat under the hood and every thing else that would roll. It was a good day. Anyone else check it out?
we did not make it this month maybe next month I saw alot of big trucks on the road
ya i went
it was good except we have had this ongoing fight with Boyz from lake placid
and we got into it twice with them
o well it was still fun
Are the "Boyz" some kind of a redneck gang?
no i just hit z insted if s
they r just some lil punks
I went for the first time, and had a blast. Decided to take my truck throught the mud race thing at night which wasnt the best idea i have ever had, but shes still running. I will definitly go again. Maybe just stay on the atv though.
did anyone see the guy pull that truck with no driver through the track LOL
Yes, I saw the truck being pulled without the driver. I did not see why he got out in the first place. The tow vehicle did a hot lap with No driver in the vehicle being towed :dunno.gif :drive.gif :dunno.gif
he got out to hook up, or unhook because that guy wasn't there yet
you guys arent talking about a black truck are you? :o
I am not sure what color it was, but it was funny
it was better when th silver truck climbed the wall
all i know is there were some very nice trucks out there.