ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: fl750mudder on October 15, 2007, 01:47:20 AM

Title: Lakota 300 help
Post by: fl750mudder on October 15, 2007, 01:47:20 AM
I just got a Lakota 300 for a real good deal!!! Is anyone on here a Kawasaki mecahanic? do you know any where I could buy a motor for a Lakota? The motor is blown due to running with no oil in it.
Title: Re: Lakota 300 help
Post by: lugnuts on October 15, 2007, 02:18:35 AM
were are you located? I own my own atv repair shop and would be happy to repair it for you. it will be hard to quote you a price up front would really need to tear it down to see the damage. as far a looking for a used engine there are several atv salvage yard's that I have used with great luck cdb motorsports is good you may also want to check e-bay

steve
727-432-0270