Whos racing? which track, flattrack or MX?
I will be in Islamorada doing a little fishing and a lot of drinking.
;D
QuoteI will be in Islamorada doing a little fishing and a lot of drinking.
;D
Now thats what Im talkin about !!!! ;D ;D ;D
clermont should have 3 or 4 over there, I am on call so I cant race
Wheres Dace city at?? Never been there is the tracks any good,I've been to Dade city before are they Close to each other?
T00L
Hold on... ok im done laughing..
Make sure you dont make any typos ill be watching..
???
Tim,
He referring to the fact i typed in DaCe and not DaDe in the header..
Ive made the correction....
I was wondering myself where dace city was but I figured with ware it had to be dade city because he is 2 scared to race anywhere else
Now hold on here.... when was the last time you raced at DC?? its been months! Ill tell you what... Ill race you at salts then we will see whos scared..... ;) Im thinking here..... still thinking......still.. Ok im done, i cant think of one race when you beat the ol' wareracing07...
sooo whos scared? :P
Still bumpin tools again I see. ::) ;D
nahh,,, just givin' my boy a hard time... 8)
Got a group of us that are coming out and will be riding the MX track.
Quote from: LostCause on June 04, 2005, 12:59:48 PM
Got a group of us that are coming out and will be riding the MX track.
8) ;D