Maybe a stupid question but I am a little confused maybe? Can you actually keep your quad were you camp at in lake delancy? Like right next to your tent? or do you have to park it in some quad corral and lock it up at night???
Thanks in advance
r6realtor
i havent been there yet but im pretty sure u can , everyone i asked said u ride to the trails straight from the campground, so i assume u park it right next to ur tent. when you headed up there?
Quote from: ldizzle_Sks on October 12, 2007, 07:15:21 AM
i havent been there yet but im pretty sure u can , everyone i asked said u ride to the trails straight from the campground, so i assume u park it right next to ur tent. when you headed up there?
In probably about a month or so, I have been dying to try out the new 08 grizz up there and next week I am going to pick up an 08 grizz for my neighbor so he can go, I just purchased brand new tire and wheels for my dads bike and mine but we have not got a chance to ride on them yet, so all of us are going next month some time.
you can park your atv in your tent if you want lol j/k you can park it in your camp.
Quote from: eldiablo64 on October 12, 2007, 03:15:37 PM
you can park your atv in your tent if you want lol j/k you can park it in your camp.
Ditto!!!
I always park them to the closest tree next to my rv then comes out a big ole cable and lock.
cool, thank you everyone.