im wanting to know the milage of the perimiter trail
1.2 miles ;D
;D
i know better than that shitwhat 1400 acers is there im betting anywhere from 5 to 7
1.2...hahaha..don't be ridiculous.
It's 1.9 miles.
You won't need to fill up past your reserve tank.
Floyd, why do the Scrub Brothers and Uncle Rico always mess with you?
Now, are you talking the front perimeter trail, or going all the way to the back (across the road)?
It's about 4 square miles, which is 2600 acres roughly. So..4 squared, I'm not good at math, but whatever 4 squared is.
Here's an older map of Croom showing the boundaries. I assume that's what you mean by the perimetet trail which is the dashed line.
(http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f3b2a61443.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
I hope this helps you.
Ha! You don't know what four squared is? You public school educated jackass. Everyone knows 4 squared is 8.
You moron!
Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2007, 08:26:31 AM
Ha! You don't know what four squared is? You public school educated jackass. Everyone knows 4 squared is 8.
You moron!
LOL LMAO...... 4 squared is 16 ;D
Quote from: MPTonyT on October 12, 2007, 09:29:57 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2007, 08:26:31 AM
Ha! You don't know what four squared is? You public school educated jackass. Everyone knows 4 squared is 8.
You moron!
LOL LMAO...... 4 squared is 16 ;D
Well excuse me Pythagoas! I must have been thinking of 3 cubed.
I was there last Thursday and road the entire perimeter trail with a couple of friends it took us a while mainly because of all of the whoops. I was told it was 12 miles it felt like more. Was fun warm up before i spent the next two hours chasing my friend on the marked ftr trail on his ktm. the trail is like riding a wash board.
thanks guys that gines me a heads up. and for them given me crap i have no clue i only know one of them lol
I posted on the other site. What time are you going? I hope I can keep up ;D
youll keep up biek isn't broke in ill be leaving with in the hour so ill be there before 10