Hey ya'll i'm Ashley and i've been with atvflorida.com for a couple months and I think it is great thing that they made a special place for kids!!!! Sometimes the people get pretty nasty in the regular place!!!
uhm you can type n spell pretty good for an 11 yr old. lol My sister cant do anything.. im guessing your in 5th grade.. my sis is in 6th
Thanks! I do pretty well in language arts/spelling. Or at least I have an A in it. And yes I am in 5th grade.(I missed the cut-off in pre-school :()
whats up! are you going to rodman5
Who me or wired2ride? Well I'm not going cause my dad is taking my family to river ranch to ride our new quads. oh yeah!
QuoteWho me or wired2ride? Well I'm not going cause my dad is taking my family to river ranch to ride our new quads. oh yeah!
sorry, here I am giving you the wrong information. I won't be at either river ranch or rodman 5, I'll be at girl scout camp! FUN!!!!! Well almost as fun as 4-wheeling!!!!