I deleted a few tracks that seem to have gone under. I added the Florida ATV Motoplex!
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on October 11, 2007, 01:54:04 PM
I deleted a few tracks that seem to have gone under. I added the Florida ATV Motoplex!
Thank you. ;)
You're welcome Paul.
I added AMP XTREME (ADRENALINE MOTORSPORTS PARK) to the list today. Check it out.
http://www.atvflorida.com/where.php (http://www.atvflorida.com/where.php)
You need to add Three Lakes WMA to your list. Good camping and 3 seperate areas to ride, plus very inexpensive. Also not crowded at all and kinda centraly located. here is the web site
http://myfwc.com/hunting/wma/2007-08/Northeast/ThreeLakes.pdf
You need to add Pax Trax to that as well. http://www.paxtraxmx.com/
I added Pax Trax to the list today. I haven't added Three Lakes WMA to the list, though. Hasn't ATV riding been banned there recently? I also though WMA's are primarily hunting areas that allow ATV use. Can someone verify?
Quote from: mrbones on April 30, 2008, 02:14:41 PM
I added Pax Trax to the list today. I haven't added Three Lakes WMA to the list, though. Hasn't ATV riding been banned there recently? I also though WMA's are primarily hunting areas that allow ATV use. Can someone verify?
yes thats correct.
On Page 2 of the Three Lakes WMA guide it states public access is open year round and that ATVs can only be operated on roads where other vehicular traffic is allowed. I have heard that the speed limit is 25 mph and strictly enforced, although another person told me the speed limit is 15 mph. Regardless, it amounts to nothing more than cruising dirt roads through the woods at a leisurely pace. Would probably be something fun to do as a family activity but clearly no place for a sport quad. I've driven past the entrances many times going to RR and SE but I've never been in there.
Isnt tates hell also a wma?
And some of those you have to have a permit which will cost,but you get to hunt fish or use it recreational purposes and bring one child or spouse with you but there not all the same check rules before you go to a wma fines are steep.