Going in an hour to get 3 cavities removed , AND a Root canal. and im a first timer on all of those. lol. and i hate needles....
i always have to be put under....well, not all the way. just that laughing gas crap. its awesome. i hate the dentist. thats the worst thing that anyone can possibly experience. it sucks. good luck. hope it turns out ok. ill pray for ya. i know how it is.
No gas for me :'(
i had asked them , and the only way they do it is with the vaccine or shot or w/e.
Im scared of needles :(
It's not that bad. They will rub some gel on your gums to numb them up before the needle. You will barely feel it. Good Luck!
ITS GONNA HURT LIKE HECK!
BE VERY AFRAID!
I'm such a good person :)
Cavities aren't bad I've had them fixed without Novocaine. Jody had a Root Canal a few months back he said it wasn't bad,but a day or 2 later he wasn't saying that :)
I did my last root canal without novacaine because I hate needles so much,,,,,I just don't like to be surprised with the pain, if I know the drill is gonna hurt I can stand it, but needles you never know.
Id@
I think the worse part is when they do the grinding the smell of the smoke is sickening.I had to have all my teeth surgically removed which wasn't bad they knocked me out and I didn't know anything.but I had to go back cause there was a high area on my bottom jaw bone they had to take down I figured oh great that damn grinder but this was worse they cut open my gum and filed it down with a file that looked like a wood rasp and it hurt like hell.but the regular dentist is nothin unless you are gettin a useless root canal that will only save the tooth for a couple years.
WOW. it got moved up to monday.....i was aleady halfway to the dentist n they called me.
jeeeez. 3 more days of pain. lol
The pain isnt that bad, it's all that noise the drill makes that gets me feeling uneasy.
Quote from: Miami450R on October 11, 2007, 02:49:42 PM
WOW. it got moved up to monday.....i was aleady halfway to the dentist n they called me.
jeeeez. 3 more days of pain. lol
I called them pretending to be you and said i like the pain, extend my appointment till monday. G'day
when im on that stuff i can hear the drill and all but im so far out there, i dont really think about it. its really cool. id find a different dentist that will do that stuff. i have to have it so my dentist does it. i have a friend thats so bad they have to have the gas to get their teeth cleaned. thats pretty bad.