here is some pictures of my practice track I am starting to build.
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump028.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump025.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump023.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump026.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump027.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump040.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump033.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump034.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump031.jpg)
(http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/GALand/landjump029.jpg)
It takes a LONG time to move the dirt with a small tractor. Looking good.
yea imagine buckets and a shovel o and if im lucky a wheel barrol lol
That's up in georgia or florida, Tony.
Quote from: trx#9 on October 09, 2007, 11:58:15 PM
That's up in georgia or florida, Tony.
its in georgia. i couldnt afford to buy 50 acres down here. if i could somebody would pregnant dog about the noise and i still couldnt ride on it. and the small tractor thing is right this jump will be wider and longer it took 3/4 of the day to build it. but it is all in what you want to do im having fun with it i have never built a track so its all new to me.
I figured it was in Georgia, but it Looks like Florida terrain though. I know Jesse likes to jump so you got your work cut out. :D
:T to the new track
Looks good.... I can't wait to come ride that bad boy when you're done!!! ;)
It's a good start!
QuoteLooks good.... I can't wait to come ride that bad boy when you're done!!! Wink
funny how they never say "can't wait to come help you get that bad boy done, then ride it!" ;D