eat a table spoon full of Cinnamon. u have to eat it all at 1 time. get a water bottle out, just in Case ;) . and if you get a video off it ill drive to your house and personally give you a $20 bill.
I bet you can't eat seven saltine crackers in a minute, with no water.
OR
I bet you can't drink a gallon of milk in under and hour.
;D :) ;)
i actually completed this task.no lie.
but my brother put it in his mouth, chewed,coughed, and shot cinnamon all over the kitchen lol
I saw that on youtube that is good stuff right there.I'll add $20 to it if you can on video .....we all haft to see it.
Just wondering holylandman did you try it yourself?
the cracker trick is actually 4 crackers in under a minute.
its still not possible.
id eat a spoon ful of cinamon for 20$ any day of the week..i did it for a dollar once
Quote from: rider on October 10, 2007, 01:06:18 AM
id eat a spoon ful of cinamon for 20$ any day of the week..i did it for a dollar once
he did it at my house once lol
craig look at youtube..theres vids of ppl puking that are attempting the cinnamon thing
oh yeah..i wil...Kyle i remember your brother bet me a dollar..and he gave it to me in quarters...and i even didnt have water
Quote from: Miami450R on October 10, 2007, 01:04:33 AM
the cracker trick is actually 4 crackers in under a minute.
its still not possible.
No, its seven. Four is easy.
Maybe for you....Tubby 8)
lol that crap took forever to get out of my mouth
Quote from: Miami450R on October 10, 2007, 01:37:46 AM
Maybe for you....Tubby 8)
You were adopted.
And you have a cavity.
A really goood vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y2KMMk0Row
Thats wild it looks like it cant be done iam going to try it on quadracer1992
while sitting 0n a chair make clockwise circles with your right foot on the floor.
then at the same time, draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand.
i bet your foot changes direction !
this also applies to left handed people
just use your left foot and left hand ;)
im gonna do the cinnamon try this afternoon and go for saltin crackers ill video tape it, i dont have a darn thing to do this afternoon
Quote from: REBEL on October 10, 2007, 12:52:07 AM
I bet you can't eat seven saltine crackers in a minute, with no water.
OR
I bet you can't drink a gallon of milk in under and hour.
;D :) ;)
You might want to RETHINK your bet, I used to work a Dairy farm in High school, and drinking a gallon of milk in under an hour isnt even remotely a problem. Heck, I drink almost half a gallon after dinner now.I dont see the crackers a problem either.
So show me the $$$, and I`ll show you, your wrong
i wouldnt even think of trying the milk thing thats just a way feeling like sh*t for the rest of the day id think
Quote from: dynodon on October 10, 2007, 01:44:12 PM
You might want to RETHINK your bet, I used to work a Dairy farm in High school, and drinking a gallon of milk in under an hour isnt even remotely a problem. Heck, I drink almost half a gallon after dinner now.I dont see the crackers a problem either.
So show me the $$$, and I`ll show you, your wrong
there was this guy that was on my baseball team in college and he was an idiot! we would bet him $20 all the time that he couldnt drink a gallon of milk in an hour and evey time he would puke his brains out! lol :Dead.gif
Well, you all pool your money together, when you do let me know ;D
they used to do the milk thing on Bubba the love sponge all the time. that was hilarious the person doin the milk would puke then they would all start pukin lol
Quote from: KD 450 on October 10, 2007, 01:51:55 AM
lol that crap took forever to get out of my mouth
Thats what she said, and I didn't have to give her 20 bucks afterwards ;)
ew!! klutch!!! forget the mayonaise on my tuna. holy toledo!! there goes dinner.
Quote from: REBEL on October 10, 2007, 12:52:07 AM
I bet you can't eat seven saltine crackers in a minute, with no water.
OR
I bet you can't drink a gallon of milk in under and hour.
;D :) ;)
the cracker thing is 10 the most iv done is 8 i can never make 10
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 10, 2007, 07:29:36 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on October 10, 2007, 01:51:55 AM
lol that crap took forever to get out of my mouth
Thats what she said, and I didn't have to give her 20 bucks afterwards ;)
hahahaha that was funny
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 10:16:47 AM
while sitting 0n a chair make clockwise circles with your right foot on the floor.
then at the same time, draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand.
i bet your foot changes direction !
this also applies to left handed people
just use your left foot and left hand ;)
That's funny.I thought I could do it for sure and the harder I tried the worse I did.
now that was an awesome video.
Id@
i accomplished 8 crackers in 1 min
and i tried the milk thing and i drank all of it except half a cup and then i started to puke, i thought for sure my stomach was going to explode, but i just puked my brains out and felt better.
and the sinning thing lets just say my little sister got closer than me
and those people that said they did the Cinnamon are lying, send us a video
are you kidding me..i did eat cinamon..im not lying..ill make a video if i can
the milk thing isnt hard to do but your placing the bet wrong alot of people cant drink a gallon on milk in an hour i am one of them the challenge is to not puke your brains out after doing it.i havent seen a person actually hold down a gallon on milk yet