Hes not been active since sept. 25th. Just wondering what happened to him.
I thought it was quiet round here.
Id@
I was in Orlando yesterday, Hit one of the deepest nastiest pot holes I have ever seen.............. BUTas I went through it, I thought I saw him in it
Quote from: dynodon on October 09, 2007, 10:15:16 PM
I was in Orlando yesterday, Hit one of the deepest nastiest pot holes I have ever seen.............. BUTas I went through it, I thought I saw him in it
LOL!
He's back in the bahama's last I heard. Haven't talked to him since he left. Guess the site will get more active when he gets back.
Thanks QT. ;)
was he in the Joe Cool?
Thought he went seal hunting with rico?
what exactly did he do for a living?
secret agent, billionaire astronaut cowboy.
Id@
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 09, 2007, 11:41:26 PM
what exactly did he do for a living?
He used to be Monica Lowinski then got on Nutri-systems and had a sex change, before becoming a C O2 expert for RRPOA.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 01:21:33 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 09, 2007, 11:41:26 PM
what exactly did he do for a living?
He used to be Monica Lowinski then got on Nutri-systems and had a sex change, before becoming a C O2 expert for RRPOA.
You crack me up...........
Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 10:43:50 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 01:21:33 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 09, 2007, 11:41:26 PM
what exactly did he do for a living?
He used to be Monica Lowinski then got on Nutri-systems and had a sex change, before becoming a C O2 expert for RRPOA.
You crack me up...........
No Cuban coffee does that to me ;)
Jack L has been gone?... :o
Quote from: Joedirt on October 11, 2007, 01:01:29 AM
Jack L has been gone?... :o
Na... he is watching as a guest ;)
Which one is JackL? I don't believe I've met him.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 11, 2007, 02:17:17 AM
Which one is JackL? I don't believe I've met him.
LOOK in the Mirror, sweetness ;)