Mini atv site join the forum for kids and there quads. Heres the link http://www.freewebs.com/450rutmaker/index.htm ,if I can get the site goin im planning on having it .com'd soon.
Have fun and ride safe
Daniel
Nice Website ;D how do you regisester to chat in the chat room. [smiley=dunno.gif]
Seems to not be working properly.The site really isnt getting any action so I may be dropping it shortly. Thanks for the show of intrest though.
Daniel
your very welcome, I'll look around somemore see if I can find some pretty stuff [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] ;).
is there an age limit 2 that site lol
No age limit but the sites not getting much action.
i would join just i have a 350 and im 14, am i 2 old or is my bike 2 big :-\
yea same here. im 13 with a 400. ???
im 10 with a fast 65 it can hang with mudmonkeys 250 sometimes i can win in a drag race but she can win too sometimes
same here! i am almost 14(sept) and i ride a 250 w/ modifications!