just getting a roll call going for it!!!!!!!!
i will be there 8)
I will be there!
Jake, what are you riding?
We'll be there Friday afternoon :)
Quote from: Exmx54 on October 09, 2007, 06:34:48 PM
I will be there!
Jake, what are you riding?
ill be riding my yfz it should be together in time
ill be there for sure!
I'll be there.............................
Going to be a fun time.
Quote from: LostCause on October 09, 2007, 08:38:53 PM
I'll be there.............................
Going to be a fun time.
hope so your running it.......
:Clown.gif
That is a good one!!
I got a idea. Everyone bring one new person with you. We have a class for just about everyone!!!! I would like to see all our members make this race. We have just at 200. Now how awsome would that be!!!
:ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: tony pitts on October 09, 2007, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: LostCause on October 09, 2007, 08:38:53 PM
I'll be there.............................
Going to be a fun time.
hope so your running it.......
Has Jesse been racing at all? I've been out of the racing scene for a while and it would be awesome to see some familiar faces at this race!
We will be there but probably won't make it for pratice Saturday as Lyndon has a Cross Country race at Lakeland. We should be there Saturday evening.
It should be a very good race as the weather should be cooler by the weekend.
See you all there.
Quote from: Exmx54 on October 09, 2007, 09:52:49 PM
Quote from: tony pitts on October 09, 2007, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: LostCause on October 09, 2007, 08:38:53 PM
I'll be there.............................
Going to be a fun time.
hope so your running it.......
Has Jesse been racing at all? I've been out of the racing scene for a while and it would be awesome to see some familiar faces at this race!
w he raced pax ftr race 2 weeks ago. we purchased some property in north georgia so we have to put racing on hold for a little while until we get moved. wewould have came to live oak but my brother took vacation time this weekend to see our property. so were going to georgia this weekend
going too //// RIDING NEW SUZUKI hope too have some FUN