I'll have a washington diamond merlot. :-*
Shot of Jose and a Mich Ultra
so co
SHOT OF JACK AND A BUCKET OF BUD LIGHT
Patron Platinum, two chicks from the Doll House, and 10 hits of X from Amsterdam!
nothin till next weekend. need a few days to dry out the liver. it's pretty pissed at me right now for drowning it last weekend. dam long days on the boat will kill the liver. not to mention the bud lights to stay refreshed.
Ice Water.
Boo being underage! :D
just a little yaegermeister and a shot of turkey
im underage but a nice tall budweiser never hurt nobody :Approve.gif
double red bull and yeager for me while clubbing and a nice scotch and coke when at the local pub.
Ask NYRAPTOR what happens when he drinks long island ice tea's. hahahahaha :Clown.gif :nuke.gif :Wacko.gif :Dead.gif
I'll make it simple... Stoli & OJ
Crown with a splash of coke
Jaegerbombs are the shizit
Dirty Martini (Kettle, extra dirty)
Bombay Blue Saphire & tonic with lime. Then a few Bud Selects.
Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:41:31 PM
I'll have a washington diamond merlot. :-*
manny, did you turn gay on us?
Ill take a Pepsi.
Medium glass of tap water.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 09, 2007, 09:48:56 AM
Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:41:31 PM
I'll have a washington diamond merlot. :-*
manny, did you turn gay on us?
Ill take a Pepsi.
dang, ya beat me to it, I was about to say the same ;-)
double Lagavulin,,,,neat
Id@
If Bass is on tap, I ll take a few. Otherwise, gimme a Corona, NO Lime.
Speaking of Corona w/ Lime. If you haven't tried Miller Chill yet you have to. I love that stuff.
GREYGOOSE AND REDBULL OR BLACK ON THE ROCKS.
I will also have a shot of Green Chartreuse!!
Shoot...this is a tough one.... you know what my heart says.....
Absolute with a touch of ice just for chillin
Oh,... and no canals nearby... ;)
Coke on the rocks.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 09, 2007, 09:48:56 AM
Quote from: caospop on October 08, 2007, 09:41:31 PM
I'll have a washington diamond merlot. :-*
manny, did you turn gay on us?
Ill take a Pepsi.
Not yet..LOL you'll be the first to know though. Ive just been wineing... I'll still do the VODKA,RUM and beer thing... I havent lost my touch yet dammit. :-[
1/3 ron carlos
2/3 diet sam's club soda.
southern frost:
glass full of ice
1/3 southern comfort
1/3 fruit punch
1/3 gingerale
egg nog and captain morgan mmm mmm good. christmas drink.
almost forgot:
irish car bomb!!!!!
and once in a while a shot called- SCREAMING NAZI.
long island ice tea scary!!!!!!
Cherry coke on the rocks!
Ill never drink alcohol now.............................................................maybe in 6 years lol
Double vodka collins. :)
4 fingers CpTN Morgan splash Diet Pepsi,double shot of Crystal........ 8)
THREE OLIVES cherry and red bull. ;)
Quote from: budman on October 09, 2007, 03:33:56 PM
Shoot...this is a tough one.... you know what my heart says.....
Absolute with a touch of ice just for chillin
I really dought this one... Your sitting on your cooler for gods sake.
yeah, I threw the vodka out there for laughs... but I HAVE been known to drop a few of those and lose all sense....