ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: ATPShaun94 on April 22, 2005, 12:49:11 PM

Title: who went to rodman 5
Post by: ATPShaun94 on April 22, 2005, 12:49:11 PM
So who going to rodman 5. I know i'm going!!!!!!!! ;D





 :D [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
Title: Re: who went to rodman 5
Post by: 450_Kid on April 24, 2005, 06:51:32 PM
I know I went to Rodman 5 because iwas hanging out with ATPSHAUN94 at ida mans house playing poker with him betting on chips the kind you eat. :)
Title: Re: who went to rodman 5
Post by: Ms.Mud on April 25, 2005, 11:48:58 PM
I didn't go because I had to go to girl scout camp with my mom and my troop. However my brothers nd my dad (da_mgt_man) went.

~Ms.Mud~
Title: Re: who went to rodman 5
Post by: peanut on April 26, 2005, 11:38:53 PM
 [
I went with my daddy/. I had a blast!!! [smiley=angel.gif]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Title: Re: who went to rodman 5
Post by: ATPShaun94 on April 28, 2005, 01:20:48 PM
I went cause I was playing poker with BlasterBoy_200 for about 2 hours straight. beting on BBQ chips at Ida's.It was pretty cool. ;D [smiley=Cool.gif]
Title: Re: who went to rodman 5
Post by: bluesman on May 08, 2005, 11:04:13 PM
jake and elwood was there!!! 8)
Title: Re: who went to rodman 5
Post by: LakeMaryKid on May 10, 2005, 09:50:32 PM
Quotejake and elwood was there!!! 8)

but where was she?  ;D hahah just playin brotha! Glad i got to meet you
Title: Re: who went to rodman 5
Post by: CAOSPOP on May 12, 2005, 05:54:50 AM
lilTykes was there with her daddy.