For my car. its a 1997 Grand marquis GS 4.6l . with true dual 40 series flowmaster cat backs(brand new). 1 month old $1000 paint job. Dark green with. trailer hitch, with lighting. k and n filter. looks and drives brand new. no stains in the carpet. a huge trunk. can pull a 12ft trailer with 2 quads with no problem. prety dark tint. and only has 80k miles. gets prety good gas milage when u dont want to hear the exaust rumble :D . i drove from croom to my house in davie, cooper city area witch is around 300 miles on a half tank. and i get around 15-20 mpg in the city. and the tank holds 19 gallons. its very quik. and well maintained. tires have 50miles on them. i just would like to buy a truck. only problem is the 2 right windows dont go down. i seems that there of track.
How many cup holders does it have?
two , wanna buy it smart a$$ :D
I have to buy a car for my kid brother, but I need something cheap.
However, I need something with 4 cup holders and not those small ones. He drinks the big gulps, and needs the extra large cup holders.
How much you askin' tough guy?
what do u have to offer. and it acually has six xxl cup holders.
i wasnt aware that there were sizes of cupholders that you could get...those options sure are detailed
dam a 1000 dollar paint job must be purty nice :o
Quote from: KD 450 on October 08, 2007, 12:37:23 AM
dam a 1000 dollar paint job must be purty nice :o
Must be a "Hooptie" LOL
I`ll start the bidding at 1 doz Krispy cremes of choice and a Big Mac value meal.
Just kiddin with ya man. Kinda hard for anyone to give you an idea on the value with out any pics. Post up a couple and I am sure you will get a response ;)
yea the paints nice u need 8) to even look at it im going to bmove it to the for sale sec tommorrow illget pics.
me personally I wouldn't pay much for it because I'm not personally in need of a vehicle,,,,however I will say that I love the Marquis' because even though they are a large car, they handle like a much lighter car and even stock have pretty good pickup,,,,,I guess it's why they are used as base cop cars.
my mom has one and believe it or not, I like driving it ;-)
Id@
Quote from: dynodon on October 08, 2007, 12:40:19 AM
Quote from: KD 450 on October 08, 2007, 12:37:23 AM
dam a 1000 dollar paint job must be purty nice :o
Must be a "Hooptie" LOL
I`ll start the bidding at 1 doz Krispy cremes of choice and a Big Mac value meal.
Just kiddin with ya man. Kinda hard for anyone to give you an idea on the value with out any pics. Post up a couple and I am sure you will get a response ;)
Well seems like this is the best deal so far. I'll give you $50. When does the offers stop.
it starts at 6k, smart a$$
You asked how much would you pay for it. Looks like I have been in the lead for about 11 hours. You could have just put it in the for sale section for 6 grand. What did you expect. Someone to offer you 8 grand site unseen. Thats funny right there.
sorry to be the one to break this to you, but Kelly Blue Book puts it at about half what you want.
and you already put bad info for any serious car buyer in this thread,,,,,"can pull a 12ft trailer with two quads on it" that tells me that you have and possibly regularly DO pull a trailer with a car that was not meant to haul anything but blue-hairs around to church every Sunday.
They are great cars, but one thing I learned about vehicles that you will too,,,,,you never get out of it what you put in it.
that's why with the exception of a K&N filter, tinted windows, tonno cover, a pair of Rockford Fosgate 8"subs and, a Rockford Fosgate 500 Punch amp,,,,,all of which can be taken off with nothing left behind that shows there were any mods to it,,,,,my truck is comepletely stock and will remain as such.
Id@
well kbb is a piece of crap. someone just bought it for 8g's. and tommorrow im going to buy a siveroldo 1500 2 door 5.7 z71 for 7grand and ill put 1 grand in my 700r so i could wope u guys any day. :R
well congrats on the sale,,,,I guess there's a sucker born every minute.
and what's "wope"?
Id@
Quote from: HolyLandMan on October 09, 2007, 01:14:14 AM
well kbb is a piece of crap. someone just bought it for 8g's. and tommorrow im going to buy a siveroldo 1500 2 door 5.7 z71 for 7grand and ill put 1 grand in my 700r so i could wope u guys any day. :R
Yeah, Right! Suuuuuure they did.
8 Grand? Hook me up with your buyer. I'm having an amazing sale on Bridges this week.
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on October 09, 2007, 11:32:14 AM
8 Grand? Hook me up with your buyer. I'm having an amazing sale on Bridges this week.
Thats what I'm thinking. Surely he sold it. LMAO
sorry to burst yer bubble kid, but the people on this board can spot BS a mile away.
and are quick to raise the flag (http://www.ida-mann.com/Emoticons_files/bsflag.gif)
Id@
Here it says that his car is worth 6k....Stock
http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.aspx?LI=1-21-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=21&p=1&f=5014&y=1997&m=1204&d=750&c=16&mi=80000&vi=10556&z=33328&da=-1&nx=1
Nada Value
Quote from: KD 450 on October 09, 2007, 12:47:02 PM
yea im his friend and he went today to go pick up his truck, in orlando. it really nice. and for all u newbs who dont no what wope is itt means to beat by alot. or to blow your fenders off
You weren't the fool that bought it, were you. That is Nada retail which is what you would see one priced at, at a dealer after the dealer has checked it over, detailed it and then give a warranty on it. Here is Kelly blue book trade.
http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?ManufacturerId=32&YearId=1997&VehicleClass=UsedCar&VehicleId=MTAvMTEvMjAwN3w4MTEz&PriceType=Trade-In&ModelId=221&Mileage=80000&SelectionHistory=8113%7c4801%7c32643%7c0%7c0%7c&Condition=Good&QuizConditions=
THATS WHAT ITS WORTH
Quote from: KD 450 on October 09, 2007, 12:47:02 PM
yea im his friend and he went today to go pick up his truck, in orlando. it really nice. and for all u newbs who dont no what wope is itt means to beat by alot. or to blow your fenders off
unless this is a word come up with that the dictionary or wikipedia has not caught on to yet, then you might be thinking of the word "whoop" or I've heard some say "whomp"
with the meaning you said.
sorry kids, but it's gonna take a bill of sale with pictures for most to believe that this car was actually sold for what he said.
Id@
lol I didnt write that. That was holylandman on my comp.
and he didn't sell his car its sitting in his driveway lol :D
hehehe, good one.
Id@
grrr. he just had to open his mouth :banghead.gif .
you had to post under my s/n and make me look stupid >:( lol
Quote from: KD 450 on October 10, 2007, 01:55:08 AM
you had to post under my s/n and make me look stupid >:( lol
Thats where it was headed. LOL
dont worry your already stupid haha