I am now a proud owner of a 2008 KTM 250xcf!
I cant wait to hit the trails tomorrow at croom!
Sweet! But a 2 wheeler?
I know, it is a bit of a change. But that is what I wanted.. Change. My quad buddies are flipping out on me, but I really dont mind.
I rode it for about an hour or two today (time flys when your having fun!) and I really had a great time on it.
whos that on the green 4 wheeler :K cool trick :K
congrats on the bike . its another world on 2 wheels !!! sweet bike
The green quad.. I have no idea who it is. It just an avatar I found on the web.
Congrats on the new bike .........KTM is the way to go on 2 wheeles IMO
I just read about the new 2008 250XC-WE 2 Stroke, Electric Start 8)
Awesome, Im probably getting my friends kx125 purty soon... I can't wait
Nice Bike! I ride 2 wheels myself if your ever in south florida and need someone to ride with just let me know