Hey, I'm looking into riding and camping this weekend. Is anyone going to be out? Have room for a newbee?
Would love to go camping this weekend the weather is perfect for it, but we have a wedding to go to on Sat. and it will be an all day all night thing. Unfortunatly our weekends are booked till after Memorial weekend and then it is going to be to hot to camp! >:( Maybe next time.
Where are you going? We will be near Big Scrub on the 9th..........
I was at Scrub last weekend. Survived the Friday night winds. Although I think the cow from Twister blew through camp and took out a few tents.
I'm thinking either RR or Holy Lands. Trying to ride new territory. Took me 4 hours to get to Scrub last Friday and I left at 3. Long drive.
We are riding Saturday at Rodman, we have some other people joining your gladly welcome. We will only be riding for the day.
Thanks for the invite. I'll be doing the rodman group ride the 23rd. I'm trying to camp this weekend so I can get more than 1 day riding in.
Any time
EEWWWWW,,, IM LEAVING NOW....
ware, you are in the wrong forum... Or did you have a $ex change????
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/aaa.gif) (http://fool.exler.ru/sm/cry2.gif)
Like the smiley's that's great. Well, looks like I'll be out at RR this weekend. Hope to meet some of you. I'll be on a wolverine w/ 26's. yellow thor helmet
I am riding and camping out at Okechobee! :P
Suzi,
u and Jeff heading to RR this w/e?
Nope, staying home to take care of some stuff ;)
Thinking about MSG next weekend. How about you?
QuoteNope, staying home to take care of some stuff ;)
Thinking about MSG next weekend. How about you?
I *should* be here doing stuff, but i'd rather ride!
ya, MS&G is sounding pretty good for next weekend. :D
I will have plenty of beads this time!
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I got some beads going on, go to Chilli's and drink margarita's at lunch, and you get BEADS ;D
How do you get to MSG ?
Ill be at the HUMP on Sunday unless someone comes up with better plans? I wanna ride !!! ;D [smiley=angel.gif]
QuoteLike the smiley's that's great. Well, looks like I'll be out at RR this weekend. Hope to meet some of you. I'll be on a wolverine w/ 26's. yellow thor helmet
Should be going to RR in a couple of weeks maybe I will see you out there.