;D THATS RIGHT! :o
NY RAPTOR RIDING AS HARD AS HE CAN ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfe7XLKEDJU
Ha! Ha! Go, go, go!
Wow! ;D
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2007, 08:24:49 PM
NY RAPTOR RIDING AS HARD AS HE CAN ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfe7XLKEDJU
Uncle Rico is in the lead!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev-aUZpS6eo
LOL! that is all funny! :L
looked like i had a crash off camera :o
LOL thats funny!
I remember that ride. What a day! I didn't realize that you had the camera out Johnny. :D
I got the whole group on video that day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283kmYkKIVg
"Yeah, power wheelin' beeyotch!"
Too funny.
I am very offended by this thread.. DA MTG MAN is noy wearing a helmet... ::)
sure is. its yellow like his riding gear. he always wears a helmet.
I love it when he wears yellow. It makes me tingle...
Yea he dyed his goatee blond just for you ;)
Im looking at the pic closley and I can pretty much guarantee that isn't da_mtg_man.... did anyone else notice all 4 wheels and tires are on the bike?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 06, 2007, 10:51:09 PM
Im looking at the pic closley and I can pretty much guarantee that isn't da_mtg_man.... did anyone else notice all 4 wheels and tires are on the bike?
Not to mention That figure is in much better shape then da_mtg_man.