ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: UncleRico on October 04, 2007, 11:01:51 AM

Title: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: UncleRico on October 04, 2007, 11:01:51 AM
What are you going to be this year for Halloween?


I'm going as an Insane Clown with my posse.
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: Young Gun on October 04, 2007, 11:43:14 AM
Uncle Rico.

That otta scare the little ones ;)
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: quadracer1992 on October 04, 2007, 07:38:28 PM
Im not sure. This guy at work is gonna make a suit out of like 100 cereal boxes. That shouldnt scare the young ones right? Well he said hes gonna be holding a real chainsaw(no blade).
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: Southern4x4 on October 04, 2007, 08:13:09 PM
I dont get the point in halloween.
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: quadracer1992 on October 04, 2007, 08:38:37 PM
Its to get free candy and cheap thrills. Riding is funner but I do like candy. Im gonna go in my riding gear and ride around on a pocket bike.
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: qt314nfla on October 04, 2007, 08:45:13 PM
I'm gonna go as Uncle Rico.  I'll dress up and be invisible at all your parties.  You'll know when I post what happened at them that myself or the real Rico was there.
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: Southern4x4 on October 04, 2007, 08:51:48 PM
I dont like candy so I guess its pointless for me.
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: UncleRico on October 05, 2007, 12:07:41 AM
I'm giving out coupons for DOUBLE CANDY at any neighbors house this year!
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: quadracer1992 on October 05, 2007, 12:11:25 AM
awsome sign me up! 8)
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on October 13, 2007, 03:46:25 PM
My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: greenmachine on October 19, 2007, 01:30:46 PM
Isnt that kinda like the pitcher & the catcher. You are gonna be the catcher?.... ;)
Is she gonna plug you all night?
I am not sure I would like that idea too much.
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: quadracer1992 on October 20, 2007, 04:08:33 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on October 19, 2007, 01:30:46 PM
Isnt that kinda like the pitcher & the catcher. You are gonna be the catcher?.... ;)
Is she gonna plug you all night?
I am not sure I would like that idea too much.
rofl
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: ppark350se on October 22, 2007, 01:39:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 13, 2007, 03:46:25 PM
My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\

HAHAHAHAHA you need to take controll of that relationship my friend. lol Thanks for the laughs
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on October 26, 2007, 03:45:23 AM
Quote from: ppark350se on October 22, 2007, 01:39:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 13, 2007, 03:46:25 PM
My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\

HAHAHAHAHA you need to take controll of that relationship my friend. lol Thanks for the laughs
Lol, when it comes to certain things, I'm definetly in control  >:D
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 11, 2008, 01:55:52 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 26, 2007, 03:45:23 AM
Quote from: ppark350se on October 22, 2007, 01:39:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 13, 2007, 03:46:25 PM
My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\

HAHAHAHAHA you need to take controll of that relationship my friend. lol Thanks for the laughs
Lol, when it comes to certain things, I'm definetly in control  >:D

Like?  >:( Thats my sister your talking about so calm down!
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: ppark350se on January 11, 2008, 02:20:13 AM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 11, 2008, 01:55:52 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 26, 2007, 03:45:23 AM
Quote from: ppark350se on October 22, 2007, 01:39:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 13, 2007, 03:46:25 PM
My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\

HAHAHAHAHA you need to take controll of that relationship my friend. lol Thanks for the laughs
Lol, when it comes to certain things, I'm definetly in control  >:D

HAHAHA rated M+ action all right Gigity gigity gooooo. lol

Like?  >:( Thats my sister your talking about so calm down!
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: mudmonkey on January 11, 2008, 11:44:39 PM
lol....BUSTED!!  :o
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: bigwake on January 11, 2008, 11:47:04 PM
hahahaa!! certain=nothing
Title: Re: What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Post by: Young Gun on January 12, 2008, 03:35:14 AM
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D