ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: NYRAPTOR on May 08, 2005, 12:40:06 AM

Title: HMD
Post by: NYRAPTOR on May 08, 2005, 12:40:06 AM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: HMD
Post by: da_mtgs_boss on May 08, 2005, 02:03:09 AM
Thanks! That was a nice surprise. Tell Mrs. NYRaptor hi and that I wish her a nice Mothers Day!
Title: Re: HMD
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on May 08, 2005, 09:38:28 AM
Good call NY.
Happy Mothers day to all of you moms out there. You are greatly appreciated for everything that you do.

I know that da_mtg's_boss is the best mother that I could ask for for our children and is truly under appreciated for all that she does..We love you honey  :-*
Title: Re: HMD
Post by: Moose on May 08, 2005, 11:24:53 AM
Yes, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the moms out there.