For those of you who don't know but need to know, I've left my old firm and joined another. If you need to reach me just contact me here instead of via my old office phone or e mail.
~ Matt
Good luck with your new Firm!
Just out of curiousity, what type of law do you practice and where are you located?
Also, I would like to sue Madison Square Garden and get 11 million dollars for punitive damages. The Knicks are my team and they sucked so bad last year, that I'm still afflicted with mental anguish and emotional unrest. Let me know if you can get this done, otherwise, I'll have to find a more "experienced" firm.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 03, 2007, 03:10:40 PM
Good luck with your new Firm!
Just out of curiousity, what type of law do you practice and where are you located?
Also, I would like to sue Madison Square Garden and get 11 million dollars for punitive damages. The Knicks are my team and they sucked so bad last year, that I'm still afflicted with mental anguish and emotional unrest. Let me know if you can get this done, otherwise, I'll have to find a more "experienced" firm.
honestly who in there right mind would sexually harass that woman, she looks like she could play linebacker for the giants
Quote from: shirah86 on October 03, 2007, 03:13:39 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 03, 2007, 03:10:40 PM
Good luck with your new Firm!
Just out of curiousity, what type of law do you practice and where are you located?
Also, I would like to sue Madison Square Garden and get 11 million dollars for punitive damages. The Knicks are my team and they sucked so bad last year, that I'm still afflicted with mental anguish and emotional unrest. Let me know if you can get this done, otherwise, I'll have to find a more "experienced" firm.
honestly who in there right mind would sexually harass that woman, she looks like she could play linebacker for the giants
Seriously, that's what I was thinking. You would think they could afford a white woman.
I wonder what they consider "harrasment"..because I think I might be able to sue my old marine drill instructor.
Oh...... I know a few on this site that WILL hit that any day of the week. :'(
Matt, good luck in your new firm.
Good Luck
I know you jusss didn't!!
(http://thefeed.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/isiah_thomasanucha_browne_thomas2006pres_1.jpg)
Congrats on the new job. Wish you the best there. Hopefully it'll work out better for you.
"So, to save on ink we shortened the name to DINGBATS"
Quote from: UncleRico on October 03, 2007, 07:57:57 PM
"So, to save on ink we shortened the name to DINGBATS"
That commercial kills me everytime.
Matt, word around town is that youre the new lawyer for RR. ???