ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: miniquad8 on October 02, 2007, 03:41:40 PM

Title: 250r spark arrestor needed for qs#2
Post by: miniquad8 on October 02, 2007, 03:41:40 PM
beg,borrow,buy,rent,whatever it takes would like to try the quadscramble on an old 250r but dont want to buy a new sparkarrestor for one trip...thanks
Title: Re: 250r spark arrestor needed for qs#2
Post by: svtbolt04 on October 07, 2007, 12:51:13 AM
I think some bikes are year exempt.
Title: Re: 250r spark arrestor needed for qs#2
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on October 07, 2007, 01:50:17 AM
Yep you will need one, make it, buy the screen they sell for those mowers I'm sure one of them will work and are cheap.
Title: Re: 250r spark arrestor needed for qs#2
Post by: mudnuri on October 07, 2007, 07:52:47 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 07, 2007, 12:51:13 AM
I think some bikes are year exempt.

Since we don't have bikes, we are not exempt.
miniquad8, I pm'd you about this. Hope you can do it and come feed your soon to be addiction
Title: Re: 250r spark arrestor needed for qs#2
Post by: miniquad8 on October 07, 2007, 11:21:47 PM
i'm gonna come and give it a try,as far as the addiction-its too late i've had that all my life..been racing mx just gonna try the woods as a fill in...i have a 07 450r but she's too pretty to mess up in the woods..would buy a nice 400ex to run in the 0-400 class though...