any noe going to the track this weekend ;D
will let you know by the end of the week dude. by the way i will be delivering your new subframe tuesday before 10am. ;)
sweet ! the knight is back in buisness. yall have fun for me and remember we need to get yall up my way for a ride at either pax trax or bithlo .
i will be there this saturday.
florida400ex i will be there black ford f 150 ,z400 #54 come stop by
cool, I have no idea what I'll get there in, but change ur number! I'm number 54 lol. I'll be on a white YFZ setup for MX.
no ccan do that is my # for life, its lucky
Will be doing the nascar thing this weekend,but next weekend for sure im there.Also went last sunday and it was nice.I never had to share the track with any dirtbikes ;D
sweet man thanks for the info on sub frame got it today and primed it allready can not wait to ride
Do they enforce the no under 16 ATV riders allowed? If they don't I'll be there sunday, because I have hockey game on saturday.
ill be there with a small group.... bluesman
bluesman when are you going sat or sun
sat ;D
I WILL BE THERE SAT Z400 #54 STOCK
Hey not that it means anything but me and a group of people aRE GOING NEXT SATURDAY FOR SURE IF YOU AND AROD WUNNA MEET ME THEre whiteknight.BTW i figured out how to change my name back to monster [smiley=Shocked.gif]
monster i will have to see how this week goes am having some arm problems .talked the wife into letting me go this week if i go to doctor when i get back so i will let you know
i am there. won't be heading out to track for the next 2-3 weekends. hey monster get your boys together and come with us to that big group ride JAN 22 in ocala. last roll call was something like 130+ riders!
I think im gonna hit that ride for sure.I was talking to dreth about it last time we was all at the track.Wonder if i should put some lights back on my predator for that ride????