So I am sitting at my cubicle working very diligently when all of the sudden the most horrendous smell hits me like a ton of bricks and I realize that someone has just crop dusted me. Now, don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good prank at work, but that is just foul.
That is horrible... I have been guilty of that myself....but I make up for it warning others about the Toilet I just left "it is not safe" I tell em....some heed the warning others Perish.... :'(
:M lol, thats is funny!
It was pretty bad. Something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I had to step outside to get a breath of fresh air.
LOL!!! :R
Do you know which was the offending cubicle? Because here's what you're gonna want to do....
(You will need a blender, 2 whole mackerel, a tupperware container with a spout)
First, you put in for a weeks vacation...
Second, the Friday before you leave on vacation, you stay late..when the offender leaves, you flip his office chair over and unscrew that cap at the bottom of the chair where it connects to the base to access the cylinder that is the main support for most office chairs (This is where the up and down control is). You then pour the blended fish concoction (preprepared earlier that morning, that you just retrieved from a cooler which you left out in the hot sun all day) into that hollow cylinder. You then seal that tube up good and tight by screwing the cap down. Flip the chair back over and make sure it doesn't leak. Sometimes you'll need to use a small piece of tape to seal it. (Depends on the make and model of the chair). Then Bon Voyage..you're off to your vacation.
It freaks them out big time, because they eventually figure out that the smell is coming from the chair, but they never think to look in that cylinder! Eventually, they wind up throwing the chair out, never really understanding where that smell came from.
someone remind me never to tick UncleSuave off ;-)
Id@
lol, I usually crop dust old people in the grocery store and blame it on my wife.
i like the dutch oven.
step one: fart under blanket in bed
step two: pull blanket over wifes head
hence the term, dutch oven. :o