anyone going the 19-21 if so let me know maybe we can get toghter ;D
Ya I'm planning on going to MSG........I was hoping we could get a group together and meet in town in Okeechobee at the Publix or Wal-mart......or we coud just meet at the gate (but some people might not know exactly where it is)....I plan on probably camping there Friday and Saturday night.....let me know.
~SHAUN~
if i don't have to work then i'll be there. I won't know until the end of this week or so.
this will probally be my last (weekend) ride of the year. Starting a new buisness and am gonna be working alotta hours.. and december is just gonna be crazy. My prairie needs an overhaul and december will be a good month to tear her down... so i'll be out there. For those who I usually ride with, know this one will be off the hook!! I hope all you guys can make it, I know Nascar is taking a few of you away... but I hope Big Dawg, Nos, UCF, atvgirl, dreth, the grizz, budman, lil redneck girl, fordluvin, kawgirl, thrasher, grizzSP, yamabigbear, camoprairie, crazy ronnie, 70mustang ,the dudes from muddy waters and the rest of the rowdy bunch can make it. I'll have a keg in the back of the Dodge...hell I might even mount it on the 700. if grizz can make it, he has a cool atvflorida sign... we can all meet up near him...in the north end like usual. I got about 6 non internet riders lined up to convoy over with me, should be a nice turn out regardless. hope to see everyone one more time in 2005... and yeah..the camera will be rollin....
pumpkin run 04 video is on its way...theres alotta editing in this one...damn girls gone wild!! <eg>
:o
z|n
Muhahahaha!!!!
We should be in for at least Saturday.
I realllly won't to go also.If I can drag some nascar fans away from the races I'll be there.I would rather camp and ride all day.Thats my opinon.
Ill definitely be there...im gonna make sure i have off of work that weekend so i can get there to camp friday and saturday. Zin... ill be droppin the dogs off at the parents house in PSL for that weekend so if your gonna go up on friday maybe we can get a caravan going. Good call on the Keg! -UCF
I should be able to make at least Saturday with a few of my Buds. Sounds like a good time.
sweet deal Ill be there forsure
if this is zin last ride for a while i have to try to go to this .
you will just have to put your business on hold for 3 days lol
C'mon guys... you know Zin. Last ride? Now that's funny... Ain't gonna happen ;D
How many would be up for an ATVFlorida style Christmas party at the December MSG??? I can see Zin plowing through the mud in his santa hat, wrapped up 12 packs of bud light strapped to the rack, yelling HO,HO,HO!!!! ;D
I could see him doing that. Better yet we could get something to pull him around in while (how many reindeer is it) 12 quads pull him. That would be a site.
:P I so agree, that would be crazy funny!!We could make it happen. ;D
Sounds like a plan!
Its not Zins last ride its the Prairie 700s last ride.
I didn't say it was my last ride ever...just of the year. After the Nov MSG, I'm gonna be away alot. and will be working on fixin my bike up...it still needs some TLC after I got it back from being stolen.... BCC, you farker!! I'll dress up like santa but don't expect gifts...except BUD LITE!!!
z|n
Are you all plannin on going out there Friday or Saturday?
anyone planning on being out there on Sunday? We can't make it out until then.
I gotta work on Saturday, but, ,i am planning on being out there on Sunday. Maybe we can get a group together.
I'll find out saturday if i have to be in work sunday. If not I'll be in mud. I'll post saturday night for those who are going sunday only.
I'm gonna be getting there on Friday but not till mid-afternoon sometime. Anyone want to meet me in town at the Publix or at the gate ?? I am new to this site and I haven't met anyone from here yet. Look forward to meeting some new faces. Maybe we can all camp in the same area. Let me know.
~SHAUN~
i usually get out there on Saturday morning .
when you go thru entrance, go straight ......
when your get to the parking area, turn right ,
I should be parked on the left, where I always park.
under the shade.
ucf - I'll call you a couple days before and sync up.
Friday Night is a possibility, depends on what going on.
Zin... The tires will be here on Friday you can get it mounted at Walmart for 5.00 now you can hook up!
Saturday morning might accually be better. I will probably have to work till about 5 or so on Friday so I wouldnt be able to get there till Friday night. We (PSL) could meet up early Saturday morning to get a full day and night in. I definitely plan on camping on Saturday as well. Hopefully the Polaris is runnin 100% by then. I think it might just be the spark plug.
Damn NASCAR race..... C'mon Zin... You know you want to make the December event.............
What tires did you get?
i will be going out there sunday moring
same ones I had before the theft. cept a lil smaller...mudlites deep lug, and on stock rims this time, no need for the spacers.. i gotta change my belt this week and I will be ready, 2wd only..but what else is new.
yea BCC.. and I have a wierd feeling I will end up right behind you come december... ;D
so bummed I missed all the crazies @ river ranch last weekend!!
z|n
Yeah I think for xmas i will be getting some mudlites... I miss my dirtbike where i can get to every part of the engine, to get to my spark plug i have to take off the damn gas tank and all of the plastics. What a pain in my azz!
Oh yeah... Jose and Jack dont get along...ugh!
ucf- rode out to the prairie saterday night... after the 4th person called me, I figured what the he||... actually came home sunday morning with the 700 still purring. I ordered a new belt and some screws I'm missing today...so I should be ready for this weekend.
Nice, i was wondering if anyone would of messed up their quad over the weekend and wouldnt be able to make L-cross. Im hoping all i need to do is change my spark plug and the polaris should be running better. Regardless ill be in PSL saturday evening then im gonna be headin out there early saturday morning.
uh i have no idea why "regardless" got underlined...strange
I'm gonna be getting to the gates Friday early afternoon sometime. Anyone want to meet up with me let me know. I can give you my cell # or I have nextel. I will be driving a green dodge ram pickup and I'll have a purty green grizzly with snorkel pipes sticking out the front.....see yall then
~SHAUN~
Im broke.... not going to make it, I busted a cv jointon the Brute who knows when Ill get it back.
QuoteIm broke.... not going to make it, I busted a cv jointon the Brute who knows when Ill get it back.
Why don't you take the Prairie?
are you and kingQuad gonna be out there anytime over this weekend? kawgirl
z|n
That's Funny... No we will be in Tampa for a "Jeep Thing"
Have a couple for us...(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/alc.gif)
Thats broke 2 Im having bad luck lately with Kawie mechanics im looking for a good Kawie service center.
Hey Zin, do you know anyone that is gonna be there on friday that knows where we ussually park that could save us some spots for Saturday? I was just thinking that the spots we ussually camp at will most likely be taken by saturday.
Ill see yall folks on saturday morning
good luck finding a kaw dealer that noses have to fix anything
we'll be fine bud...theres no band so we can pitch near the stage..away from all the generators...over where mudmaster and his Monte camp...or wherever... nothing ever goes as planned at MSG. If big Dawg is rollin out maybe we can crash with him in his rollin house.
z|n
Im pumped for this sh!t. I havnt rode since pumkin run. Whatever happened to that pumpkin run video you were makin? Too much editing out stuff huh...
lol it edited to crap :P
loadin up... rollin in the am...c-ya in the mud!
cya in the morning jimbob
I wanna say it great seeing everybody you people know who you are. It was a great weekend it didnt have to be dragged on the trailer and I can ride it still, taking time off til I get my drag specialty parts in for the kitty january it will be down with the sickness. no more outlaws there gone ZILLAS FOR LIFE.
Had a great time at MSG this weekend. Got to watch a bunch of suckers get stuck in the mud all day while me and the Arctic Cat boys pulled them out.....Anyone want to go back out there in December ?? I'm gonna try and make it out there again.
~SHAUN~
p.s. Zin where were you ?? I looked for your prarie but never saw you.
rolled in Saterday in the AM and rode all day...mostly in the back of the property... my FWD is fubar and have not replaced my tires yet, and wasn't in the mood to play the sucker... i found a hammock...had a beer..found another hammock...had another beer... repeated this process for most the afternoon...then rolled home sunday morning, cause I had to work.