http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7DPRFMBXDc
I went out today to check on our trails for Sundays ride. I heard there was a little water out there. Usually it's dry, today there was at least 4' of water. No snorkel, no ride!
WOW! I'm surprised at what that FJ can take. Dont you have problems with water getting into it?
Looks Like my Jeep @ River Ranch.lol
awsome place,ive got almost those same wheels with terra CROSS TIRES ON MY rhino. Are those truck trails or can you bring out the atv's?
Jesus christ ur crazy taking such a new vehicle into the water liek that!! lol.
i wouldnt do it till it was paid off or i had a pretty nice warranty
Quote from: bushwacker on September 27, 2007, 09:52:39 PM
awsome place,ive got almost those same wheels with terra CROSS TIRES ON MY rhino. Are those truck trails or can you bring out the atv's?
That looks like a place we used to ride down in Naples. the badlands or the eukapan or something like that hell its been 20 years.
Tight truck trails, great quad trails. Great warranty, paid off. Location off of East Bonita Beach Rd. No water intrusion anywhere, yet! I'm looking for matching rims for my Can-Am Outlander 800.
Very nice!!!!
Donkey, it's very close to Badluck, I miss that place!!!
Terry, you invite me over to run interference with the federales when we run our RXTs around Naples and Lover's Key. B but, you don't invite me over to that place to run our Outlanders? Is it east or west of 75? :)
Aint, open invitation! Let me know when your free and I'll check my schedule, you know, check with the boss..... It's east of 75. But we'll need pontoons on the quads right now. I went up to our North Ft Myers spot and it was totally under water by about 4'. Where the hell can we ride now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmOyJYc8jXo
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmOyJYc8jXo)
Trails are drying out! We'll be riding this Sunday the 25th, Nov.
26°20'33.64"N 81°43'19.48"W
I75 North to exit 116, Bonita Springs. Turn right at the end of the ramp go up to the first light, Bonita Grande Drive, turn left. Go up to the stop sign, East Terry St., turn right. Go up to the second sand road on the right, turn right. Go up to the second left and park by the fence.
Google Earth map link below.....
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cf01b3127cceb002078f67f200000026108AaMWbVm4bNJ (http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cf01b3127cceb002078f67f200000026108AaMWbVm4bNJ)