Is anyone planning any sort of trip on Thanksgiving weekend ?? I'm in Gainesville so anyone interested in riding in Ocala even for a day or two let me know. I'll meet up anytime.
But if anyone is going anywhere else let me know. Just got my bike back.....I'm dying to ride. I already got stopped by the cops for crusing around in my neighborhood....haha
~SHAUN~
Hatfield-McCoy trails of WV, u in?
Man I wish I was going on this ride. Was talking to Dreth on the phone and it sounds like its going to be a blast. Well take alot of pics and post them. And I will be on the next ride to WV. Hope you guys have a great time. Tony
I'm going to be in Big Scrub (Ocala). Hopefully there will be a few people there, aside from hunters, >:(
Hey MudMan Where bouts in Gainesville do ya live?
Have ya ever been out to the Waldo Sports Complex and if so how did you like it?
Hey if anyone is down in the South Florida area that is looking to ride during Thanksgiving Holiday let me know, maybe we can meet up.
I will be going to croom friday and saturday
we will be probably going to rodman on fri or saturday
A few of us are planning a ride at Rodman Saturday if all goes as we plan.
Hey where is rodman and what are the conditions like
Planning on Croom Saturday since its hunting season in Ocala.
planning of going to river ranch for the weekend
There will be some of us camping out at Eureka from thursday till sunday. Not aloud to hunt this area and can ride at nite!! Its north of Ocala on hwy 316 in the ONF.
QuoteThere will be some of us camping out at Eureka from thursday till sunday. Not aloud to hunt this area and can ride at nite!! Its north of Ocala on hwy 316 in the ONF.
How much of that area is off limits to hunting, is it just the sand pit? How about the east side of C-301.
I think its just the sandpit but I have not seen alot of hunters in the area. :)
RnkOutlaw, I am planning on going to the hump on Sunday, but I am not sure where to park yet, I know where the entrance is. If you want to meet up, let me know.
Azzman
Hey Azzman, I would love to meet up on Sunday but I dont know quite yet if its a 100% but you can park at Jacks bait and tackle if you pull into the parking lot you have to park in South feild. Ill keep you updated
RnkOutlaw, I will be there around 8 or 9am. one question, where is jacks bait and tackle?
Azzman, Jacks bait and tackle is about 1/2 a mile before you reach the stretch to go to the keys. Take the fl Turnpike all the way to the end untill it drops you off, then you will go through one light, after you go through the one light its about 1/2 a mile to a mile on the right. Pull in to the parking lot and and park on the south side feild, theres really only one feild because theres a fence on the other side. If you go past last chance saloon you have gone to far.
RnkOutlaw, Thanks for the info, I know where Jacks is now, I will be there on Sunday if you want to meet up. Azzman
Most likely Rodman Saturday ;D
Azzman im planning to be out there on sunday i drove my truck down the dirt road and there was some good mud out there it rained pretty good today
I'ma going to Croom on Saturday ;D
RnkOutlaw, I'll be out there Sunday morning, I am going to try to be there between 8-9 am. Hopefully I will not be out to late Sat. night. I will be driving a 96' f-150 extended cab, that is a silver-blue color, and I have a red 04 foreman. Azzman