Well I knew if anybody would appreciate this you guys would...I just order me some BFG Mud K/A terrains for my F150 supercrew FX4 35" x 12.5" x 17" !! Also, added the autospring 2.5" leveling kit for it...anyway I had to tell somebody ;D
Very cool. So, Where's the pics?
Sweet! I like a level truck.
You'll love the tires. I hade them (in a 32") and they did great in just about everything. They aren't the best tires for a wet road after a thunderstorm but other than that they are great. They'll last you forever if you take care of them. Just be sure to rotate.
When are we goin' Muddin?
Quote from: UncleRico on September 26, 2007, 12:41:20 PM
When are we goin' Muddin?
These tires are for muddin?? hahaha I will be putting these things in the mud....but most guys I see with the big trucks and tires (concrete cowboys!!)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 26, 2007, 12:12:43 PM
Very cool. So, Where's the pics?
Coming soon!
Quote from: Can-AmGator on September 27, 2007, 06:40:31 AM
These tires are for muddin?? hahaha I will be putting these things in the mud....but most guys I see with the big trucks and tires (concrete cowboys!!)
Thats funny, "concrete cowboys", I gotta remember that.
My truck is redy for some new tires, can't make up my mind.
Quote from: KB on September 27, 2007, 08:07:44 AM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on September 27, 2007, 06:40:31 AM
These tires are for muddin?? hahaha I will be putting these things in the mud....but most guys I see with the big trucks and tires (concrete cowboys!!)
Thats funny, "concrete cowboys", I gotta remember that.
My truck is redy for some new tires, can't make up my mind.
Just get some v-treads.
I always had good luck with BFGs.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 26, 2007, 12:13:16 PM
Sweet! I like a level truck.
Until you hook a trailer to them and then they are butt draggers.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 27, 2007, 09:21:41 AM
I always had good luck with BFGs.Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 26, 2007, 12:13:16 PM
Sweet! I like a level truck.
Until you hook a trailer to them and then they are butt draggers.
Thats why you have to get air bags to keep it level
KB what sive you looking for and what size wheel?