Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...
I will let you know how she is.
Ahhh, have fun!! Cant wait to see how it is.
Lucky!
well how is she? my bros got it on hold at gamestop were gonna try it out later
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 25, 2007, 08:48:40 PM
Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...
I will let you know how she is.
You should read a book. ::)
Quote from: Joedirt on September 26, 2007, 09:56:31 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 25, 2007, 08:48:40 PM
Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...
I will let you know how she is.
You should read a book. ::)
I talked to him about his reading yesterday and now that he's finished "hooked on phonics" he plans on starting out slow with books like d!ck and Jane and then working his way up.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 26, 2007, 10:03:19 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on September 26, 2007, 09:56:31 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 25, 2007, 08:48:40 PM
Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...
I will let you know how she is.
You should read a book. ::)
I talked to him about his reading yesterday and now that he's finished "hooked on phonics" he plans on starting out slow with books like thingy and Jane and then working his way up.
I figured he would be more the Harry Potter type.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 26, 2007, 10:12:34 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 26, 2007, 10:03:19 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on September 26, 2007, 09:56:31 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 25, 2007, 08:48:40 PM
Halo 3... about to start the game after We put little man to bed ;) 2 year wait...
I will let you know how she is.
You should read a book. ::)
I talked to him about his reading yesterday and now that he's finished "hooked on phonics" he plans on starting out slow with books like thingy and Jane and then working his way up.
I figured he would be more the Harry Potter type.
Hard Core Danielle Steele Fan.....makes him feel Luxurious....
(http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JKVR0XZKL._AA280_.jpg)
Quote from: Joedirt on September 26, 2007, 10:32:28 AM
(http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JKVR0XZKL._AA280_.jpg)
You're not embarrassed that you actually know that? :o
No sir , My Mother and Sister read that crap had to be around it. Do you even know how to read?...LOL
The Game is AWESOME!!!! Better that I expected and on a 60inch with surround she rocks!!!
I cant read Joe darn you for bringing it up..I made it my whole life looking @ pictures and trying to figure out what was going on. National Geographic was the most difficult to understand. :o You know like the ones under your bed. ;)
did you get to ride the ATVs or get inside the robot's?
Quote from: big-daddy on September 26, 2007, 04:25:56 PM
did you get to ride the ATVs or get inside the robot's?
Wart hogs and turrets.
Geeze. now you guys have my curiosity up, lol. I havent seen any of the game yet... :(
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 26, 2007, 04:28:09 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 26, 2007, 04:25:56 PM
did you get to ride the ATVs or get inside the robot's?
Wart hogs and turrets.
Nope ;) you're way behind
(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3927/070925151221ik4.jpg)
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on September 26, 2007, 04:50:34 PM
Geeze. now you guys have my curiosity up, lol. I havent seen any of the game yet... :(
Theres atvs and you can use two guns at in time.
oooohhhh yea I just rode a MONGOOSE...she is one bas a$$ ATV.
Is that game really that good? I don't see what all the hype is about. Never played any of the halo's though. Of course I don't like anything fake with aliens or fantasy characters.
Cody you are miss out on a great game. Scott what section are you in the game? I just pass the section when the girl gets kill.
Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2007, 06:41:03 AM
Cody you are miss out on a great game. Scott what section are you in the game? I just pass the section when the girl gets kill.
The FLOOD turns agains the profet and then the Master CHief and The ELITE.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 27, 2007, 05:31:16 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2007, 06:41:03 AM
Cody you are miss out on a great game. Scott what section are you in the game? I just pass the section when the girl gets kill.
The FLOOD turns agains the profet and then the Master CHief and The ELITE.
way behind there scotty ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2007, 05:34:45 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 27, 2007, 05:31:16 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2007, 06:41:03 AM
Cody you are miss out on a great game. Scott what section are you in the game? I just pass the section when the girl gets kill.
The FLOOD turns agains the profet and then the Master CHief and The ELITE.
way behind there scotty ;)
yea sorta hard to give too much time...2 year old, Work......AND A SEWER BACKING UP IN MY DA@M HOUSE!!!!
I guess that I was on the preorder list for Microsoft Flight Simulator X so I can see why the hype.
Do they make Halo 3 for the psp or ps2? I dont have any of them fancy systems.
scotty finish the game ;) pretty cool at the end with the wall ;)
Why do you keep winking at him?..LOL
Quote from: Joedirt on September 26, 2007, 02:19:36 PM
No sir , My Mother and Sister read that crap had to be around it. Do you even know how to read?...LOL
Only books with pictures.. ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 26, 2007, 05:02:10 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 26, 2007, 04:28:09 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 26, 2007, 04:25:56 PM
did you get to ride the ATVs or get inside the robot's?
Wart hogs and turrets.
Nope ;) you're way behind
(http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3927/070925151221ik4.jpg)
Nice Shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I am not ashamed to admit it. I've got it and the game just rocks. Not that hard to finish and could have been a longer game. But, it was quite cool indeed.
Quote from: Anoriginal on September 28, 2007, 05:43:13 PM
Okay, I am not ashamed to admit it. I've got it and the game just rocks. Not that hard to finish and could have been a longer game. But, it was quite cool indeed.
yeas very easy....until you play on the hardest version...BLOOD BATH. MINE!!!
what system are yall playing it on? XBOX 350?