ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: 310R_Dude on September 24, 2007, 11:54:32 PM

Title: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: 310R_Dude on September 24, 2007, 11:54:32 PM
I keep hearing about a "Fall series"... any info on this anyone?
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: trx#9 on September 25, 2007, 12:05:23 AM
It's only for racers not turds like you... :R
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: 53yfz450 on September 25, 2007, 12:11:08 AM
i think it starts in november
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: LostCause on September 25, 2007, 12:57:14 AM
The season is going to start Nov 25 in Lakeland.  This is going to be the same weekend as the banquet.  More info will be posted on our website soon.  I am just waiting for a few more tracks to confirm.  Hope this will be complete by the end of the week.

Check our web site www.ssqsa.com
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: yfz450runner on September 25, 2007, 01:23:09 AM
Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 24, 2007, 11:54:32 PM
I keep hearing about a "Fall series"... any info on this anyone?

Quote from: trx#9 on September 25, 2007, 12:05:23 AM
It's only for racers not turds like you... :R

ha ha ha!!!  ::) 
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: 310R_Dude on September 25, 2007, 02:24:05 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on September 25, 2007, 12:05:23 AM
It's only for racers not turds like you... :R

I know they call you Susan, and you're of Swedish descent
but... I'll call you what the German's do.. Füken Dumhas  ;)
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: trx#9 on September 25, 2007, 02:52:11 AM
Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 25, 2007, 02:24:05 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on September 25, 2007, 12:05:23 AM
It's only for racers not turds like you... :R

I know they call you Susan, and you're of Swedish descent
but... I'll call you what the German's do.. Füken Dumhas  ;)
I new you loved me!!! :-*
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: 310R_Dude on September 25, 2007, 03:00:39 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on September 25, 2007, 02:52:11 AM
Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 25, 2007, 02:24:05 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on September 25, 2007, 12:05:23 AM
It's only for racers not turds like you... :R

I know they call you Susan, and you're of Swedish descent
but... I'll call you what the German's do.. Füken Dumhas  ;)
I new you loved me!!! :-*

Only in that NEW "manfriend" kind of way now. Got it? heh
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: LostCause on September 30, 2007, 12:24:36 PM
info is up on the web site.  Click on the Announcement section.

Some things are changing just a little. 

Class structure and added a new class for side by sides. 
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: 310R_Dude on October 01, 2007, 12:23:44 AM
Thanks for the "heads up" Brett.
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: LostCause on October 01, 2007, 12:29:09 AM
NO PROBLEM!!   ;D

Hope everyone likes what we have done.  Some minor changes have been made in the rules but we think it is going to be good for the series.

And the side by side should be interesting.........
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: RTR_380/450R on October 01, 2007, 03:21:18 AM
Brett,

In the Stock 90cc class, can there be suspension mods?
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: LostCause on October 01, 2007, 03:32:05 AM
no suspention mods.

That would be the 90 mod class.

The quad that people put the 85 dirtbike motors in will be running the shifter class.

Trying to get people to understand what they have.  If you change something on the quad it is no loner stock. But we are allowing the tires to be changed and change to a twist if they want.  and all the bling that you want to.

Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: LostCause on October 10, 2007, 08:45:17 PM
This Just In..........

FEB 10th race will be at...........................................


















Motocross of Marion County.......

R E D D I C K !!!!!!!!!


:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: 53yfz450 on October 10, 2007, 08:57:55 PM
yes!!! best track in florida hands down!
Title: Re: SSQSA Fall Series, when?
Post by: trx#9 on October 10, 2007, 10:12:23 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!