Okay so its only one for now...but it is my favorite picture from the night! ;)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4028.jpg)
I'll post more later.
Winners:
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3994.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3996.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4000.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4002.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4003.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4007.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4008.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4012.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4014.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4016.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4017.jpg)
Them some sporty pics.... I need to get a camera like that :'(
Thanks for the pic liz....
More for the kids!
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4046.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4030.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4029.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4025.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4024.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF4023.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3985.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3984.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3982.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3936.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3946.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3944.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3943.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3942.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3941.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3939.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/DSCF3937.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/timandgary.jpg)
Nice pics, looks like it was a littlt tacky(the track).
are you talking about michael jackson? ::)
on a much less freaky note.... look at those kids pics.. they got skilz!! ;D
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 24, 2007, 06:52:12 PM
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/timandgary.jpg)
HAHAHA! Hadn't thought of that. Maybe I should change the quote :o
Better?
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/Lisbethngary/timgary.jpg)
now that makes since!! i feel the love in the air!! LOL 8) keep that freaky stuff to ya self!! LOL :o
A few Valdosta pics. Great night of racing, everybody was happy with the track and luckily the weather held off. ;D
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT1-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/ft00.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT11-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT8-4.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT9-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT10-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT12-2.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT13-2.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT14-2.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT15-2.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT2-4.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT3-4.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT4-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT5-3.jpg)
(http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/lazeeakers/FT6-3.jpg)