Just seeing if anyone might be heading out by Big Scrub tomorrow?
Theres going to be a group of ten of us down there. Hope to be unloading by around 10 am. I have a enclosed black trailer that will be hooked to a tow truck. maybe see ya there
I will be there with Predatorwild. Stop by if you see us.
Hi guys,
I did make it today but met some people from Jacksonville who wanted to ride. Had a good time though. The trails across from Scrub are getting a bit better as far as tree's in the way since the hurricanes. Also ran into a couple of hunters but only 1 guy said anything to us about riding a trail nearby where he was hunting but I think he had been drinking to much because he apologized 2 minutes later. How did you guys make out?
most hunters are cool, and also respect works in 2 ways, u respect them and they will respect you, and most the time as long as u dont disturb them much on purpose then they dont mind you ;)