ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: bigwake on September 22, 2007, 09:47:31 PM

Title: for all you "for all you..haters" haters..
Post by: bigwake on September 22, 2007, 09:47:31 PM
i'm with ya! these "for all you...haters" bug me..o well
Title: Re: for all you "for all you..haters" haters..
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 10:10:50 PM
Yea all the Haters, haters,  haters really suck..oh well
Title: Re: for all you "for all you..haters" haters..
Post by: bigwake on September 22, 2007, 10:13:00 PM
ya haha
Title: Re: for all you "for all you..haters" haters..
Post by: KB on September 22, 2007, 10:33:19 PM
what I can't stand are the haters that hate haters that are hatin on the haters.

I wanna make me a round white sticker w/ a red bar going across it w/ the word "Haters", like the no smoking sign has a cigarette w/ a re bar across it, but I want it to mean "No Haters".
Title: Re: for all you "for all you..haters" haters..
Post by: bigwake on September 22, 2007, 10:49:55 PM
i hear you brother!
Title: Re: for all you "for all you..haters" haters..
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 10:50:26 PM
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 10:33:19 PM
what I can't stand are the haters that hate haters that are hatin on the haters.

I wanna make me a round white sticker w/ a red bar going across it w/ the word "Haters", like the no smoking sign has a cigarette w/ a re bar across it, but I want it to mean "No Haters".

 Shoot that was a stolen Idea.... Ghost Busters started it, then the Smokers haters stole thier idea. >:(
Title: Re: for all you "for all you..haters" haters..
Post by: KB on September 22, 2007, 10:59:35 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 10:50:26 PM
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 10:33:19 PM
what I can't stand are the haters that hate haters that are hatin on the haters.

I wanna make me a round white sticker w/ a red bar going across it w/ the word "Haters", like the no smoking sign has a cigarette w/ a re bar across it, but I want it to mean "No Haters".

 Shoot that was a stolen Idea.... Ghost Busters started it, then the Smokers haters stole thier idea. >:(

We should have some made up like CutNgrs had "My Nextel sucks, how about yours"
Title: Re: for all you "for all you..haters" haters..
Post by: bigwake on September 22, 2007, 11:38:48 PM
i was about to say the thing about ghostbusters but i thought it would sound lame..