anyone up for a another try at croom? not sure what would be a good day this time. during the week would be cool. come 1, come all. all are welcome. i had a blast by myself so i can't imagine how fun it would be with all of you. :o i'm not going this time unless KB goes! ;)
damn i think my sticker is out of date and i only used it once,whats it now,like$50 :'( if i go you guys better do this more than once ,we will have to make it a monthly ride
that sounds like a cool idea. i just got my sticker last week, 50 clams.
I'm good for Mon-Wed.
I gotta get ready on Thu. for the MotoPlex on Fri., I promise I won't be a no show this time,
Rob, it's $50.00, good thing is I think the sticker just started like a month ago so at least it'll be good for awhile,
same thing happened to me last year w/ the sticker, I only used it once, stickers good at Tate's Hell also, never been there, kinda far
but I think somrbody said theres not as many whoops.
I gotta get me a new sticker too.
kb,your leaving friday? how far is it from ocala?icant find the thread that had the map.my wheel bearing on my truck is a little iffy.i was going to race in ga. today but didnt want to chance it going alone.at least i can use you for a safety net.
Ya Rob, leaving sometime Fri. AM, I'll pick you up if you need a ride, no prob. just so I know How far Are you from 75 ?
No big deal, just wondering, & what kinda truck you got ? I might could help you out w/ that bearing, I done a bunch of front ones, only one time on the rear.
And is your sister single or married, & how old is she ? 8)
hey KB, maybe we should try after motoplex. give you guys some time to recover. not that you guys will be drinking or anything like that :P but maybe we could get more people if they have more time to plan it out. what do ya think? i like the meet up once a month deal.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 22, 2007, 08:26:31 PM
hey KB, maybe we should try after motoplex. give you guys some time to recover. not that you guys will be drinking or anything like that :P but maybe we could get more people if they have more time to plan it out. what do ya think? i like the meet up once a month deal.
Thats cool, we need to get in touch w/ 2 poke as well.
I sure would like to go when you guys plan it but a Friday would be best for me.
I was just kiddin about your sister Rob.
She's prob like 5 or somethin & your like what a sicko this guy is.
I got 2 sisters , named Autumn & Melissa, one just had a baby & the other one's been engaged for like 3 yrs or somethin,
but she's not married, thats all that matters, right.
NY, were you really the only one there? That would be awesome I imagine, Croom all to yourself.
Hopefully within the next few months I will be able to pickup a quad -- then I can show you old folk how the youngins do EEETT ;)
Hey Johnny,
I wanna go this coming Wed for my B-Day. We talked about it last week but can Ya go this coming wed?
Sorry about today dude. I probably slowed you down more than anything. I went home and took 3 pain killers and just woke up. Gotta luv the 4 hr nap.
CJT
actually maybe friday would be best for me also. i booked jobs right through to thursday.
yes rebel, the last 45 minutes i was there, i was the only person. like a ghost town.
When you were riding by yourself...did you feel like someone was watching you? Creepy!!
It might be a while before I get another 400. But I'm picking up a Blaster for free so I'll have something to play with at least. Maybe I'll ride with you guys soon.
i saw a couple of deer. yeah it was a little creepy. especially when i was lost till i hit i75.
i might be able to go sometime this week
Count me in. Just name the time and I am there!
Everyone good for this Friday?
i'm gonna try.
I'm in for FRI. ;)
looks like im good for friday morning. meet at the front pit? we might have to pull start buzzardman.
so here it is,
Friday morning front pit at croom.
NYRAPTOR
2POKE
BUZZARDMAN
SAM I AM
GREEN EGGS AND HAM.
ATVTRAILER?
MR.BONES?
KB is going to motoplex.
if anyone can make it, please do. i'll be the only guy with an accent.
update: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH CROOM RIDE.
nyraptor
buzzardman
2poke
jujulo700r
atvtrailer????????????????????????
I won't have my kick starter fixed by then but here's hoping it will work good enough to zoom zoom on Friday. Otherwise I know a New Yorker that has a tow strap and a smile.
cjt
Quote from: buzzardman on September 25, 2007, 09:26:25 PM
I won't have my kick starter fixed by then but here's hoping it will work good enough to zoom zoom on Friday. Otherwise I know a New Yorker that has a tow strap and a smile.
cjt
just have someone push you and pop the clutch in 2nd after you get going. my cousins blaster is broke too. he just rolls it down a hill and pops the clutch. starts perfect every time.
If you saw me, you would want to retract your idea of push starting me in sugar sand. 2:L Its a dirt bike and I'm 6'6" and 380lbs. Eat some wheaties. :D