ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Mars on December 12, 2004, 01:46:16 AM

Title: ONF 12/31/04
Post by: Mars on December 12, 2004, 01:46:16 AM
Anyone going to Big Scrub or Delancy West? We never go out anymore on New Years eve so we're thinking why not.
Title: Re: ONF 12/31/04
Post by: dreth on December 12, 2004, 07:48:43 PM
me and a few buddies are heading out on the 26th and 27th to big scrub
Title: Re: ONF 12/31/04
Post by: eric on December 12, 2004, 07:55:03 PM
I might be up for going. I actually went this past weekend. I should know for sure in the next week. I would most likely go on Sat the 1st
Title: Re: ONF 12/31/04
Post by: T2 on December 12, 2004, 08:38:01 PM
You known it Dreth, I can't wait to go ridding since I havn't ridden since Rodman 3.
Title: Re: ONF 12/31/04
Post by: Mars on December 12, 2004, 10:41:38 PM
Cool. I'm working 26/27 so no playing till the weekend.

Also please note if you plan on BS or Rodman or LD west.

I would like to try Lake Dalancy west, never been there. Not much feed back on the LDW post yet I put in "Where to Ride"

Looks like I'll be at Big Scrub for me. No water at LDW. Too many kids for the TH water supply.........