i'll be there every sat night 6-11pm come join
1/8 mile asphalt
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on September 22, 2007, 10:56:39 AM
i'll be there every sat night 6-11pm come join
1/8 mile asphalt
still got crappy lanes with horrible managment?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 22, 2007, 04:30:15 PM
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on September 22, 2007, 10:56:39 AM
i'll be there every sat night 6-11pm come join
1/8 mile asphalt
still got crappy lanes with horrible managment?
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
What time are they open for atvs?Only saturdays?
lanes aren't to bad & for $15 for 5 hrs isn't bad
rained out 7 they are still doing rain checks ( for spectators too ) so not a bad deal imo
thurs & sat's 6-11pm
there were alot of quads there, but it rained out
be there next sat!
Quote from: dynodon on September 22, 2007, 05:00:04 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 22, 2007, 04:30:15 PM
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on September 22, 2007, 10:56:39 AM
i'll be there every sat night 6-11pm come join
1/8 mile asphalt
still got crappy lanes with horrible managment?
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
it's like any other track i've been at could use improvements but...
hey don where's this atv salvage you speek of... thanks for hooking a brother up before you got rid of that stuff ???
atv salvage that i would also like 2 know
It was all stock stuff that I didnt think you would have needed !?!, SORRY :'(
But its called Daves USA atv, atc salvage in Crystal River off hwy 19 ( closer to Homassasa though) Right across from the flea market
if anybody is looking, I have a j-arm frame and some misc parts for it. it will be going in a scrap yard dumpster in a week if it is not picked up out of my garage.
2 hrs till gates open ,who's going??
SO how was things been going down there at the Lakeland strip? I haven't been up that way in quite awhile, I have been heading over to IRR.
good not too busy yet... only 4 quads this w-end ( all banshee's) had fun... you running down there w/ Mathew & crew?
Quote from: FLA.SHEE on October 01, 2007, 09:35:08 PM
good not too busy yet... only 4 quads this w-end ( all banshee's) had fun... you running down there w/ Mathew & crew?
Maybe I will head up that way and bring a couple more people as well.
cool i'm gonna be there every sat, if possible so look us up!
Hey Dave, it was nice meeting you. I had fun at the track last night. That was my first at a paved track. Pretty nice though. The best I was able to muster is a 9.3 et in the 1/8th. After watching the video there is MUCH room for improvement. I will probably get back up there in a few weeks or so.
Quote from: jayman on October 07, 2007, 11:05:23 AM
Hey Dave, it was nice meeting you. I had fun at the track last night. That was my first at a paved track. Pretty nice though. The best I was able to muster is a 9.3 et in the 1/8th. After watching the video there is MUCH room for improvement. I will probably get back up there in a few weeks or so.
nice meeting you , Frankie & families, cool people...yeah, now that your hooked- setup & practice, practice :drive.gif!...alright 2 more hooked ,come on out & make a sat. night out of it w/ us ... $15 for back to back racing if ya want & meet some new faces!!
Had a great time will do it again for sure. :)
I also need to practice.But we will get there.
Geno your 450 run good.A little practice and you will be real fast!!!!!! ;)
Lets get them dialed in for next time.
Dave nice meeting you hopefully you will be there next time too. :ThumbsUp.gif
Cheap night can't even see a movie for that.
Anyone heading out there this weekend??
yeah, i'm planning on it, gonna be busy, big races sun
Mathew ,your crew comming up?
seeya's there!! Mathew, pm me, if you guys are comming up tomorrow
Dave