ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: wakulla ram on December 05, 2004, 09:56:37 PM

Title: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: wakulla ram on December 05, 2004, 09:56:37 PM
http://d3723456.u89.worldispnetwork.com/photo_album.0.html.0.html
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: Chris505 on December 05, 2004, 10:06:55 PM
spring hill road pits???
Lots of water out there
could you directions... that is pretty close to me.. for a quick ride
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: racemanfl on December 06, 2004, 08:59:49 AM
Chris look at some past post I believe this is in Jacksonville not Spring Hill
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: wakulla ram on December 06, 2004, 09:23:54 PM
no this springhill is in tallahassee... and it's not only mud there is alot of trails there too.
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: glennd on December 06, 2004, 11:28:29 PM
Great pics, especially of me...  [smiley=Cool.gif]  
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: RnkOutlaw on December 07, 2004, 01:08:34 AM
Hey those pictures on the website where is that located in Florida and is that what most of the conditions are like
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: silveradols on December 07, 2004, 11:45:02 AM
anybody riding Springhill this weekend??
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on December 07, 2004, 02:00:07 PM
nope were the hell is tallahassee is a little far for me!
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: njarrett on December 07, 2004, 06:43:39 PM
Any of you guys heading to Rodman?  I have 3-6 quads going down on Friday night.  Good vacation and drinking time.  Sorry I have not gotten up with you guys this past weekend.  Been kinda hectic with Christmas and all.
I hope to have a new warn grill on the front of my Kodiak after Christmas.  I about ripped off the plastic one while getting pulled out of a hole in Cairo.  Ain't it great!! ;D
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: glennd on December 07, 2004, 08:35:23 PM
If the weather's o'tay, Casey and I are going to Rodman.  Heads up folks. There's a lot of great riding in the Apalachicola National Forrest.  Be sure to get a map of where you can and can't ride.  njarrett, I sent you an email this past week.  Hope to see some of ya on future rides.  PS:  Changed the water/oil in the differentials today.  She's ready to ride some more...
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: silveradols on December 07, 2004, 08:42:46 PM
where is Rodman?
where can I get a map of where I can and can't ride in the ANF?
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: atvtrailer on December 07, 2004, 09:00:49 PM
rodman is on the noth side of onf, and to get a map of the anf then i would guess go to anf, or find a website.
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: wakulla ram on December 07, 2004, 11:23:39 PM
glennd, don't leave me out on the 22nd i will be there too (i am part of this crew too [smiley=Wacko.gif]) me and casey talked about getting up another ride out at springhill pits before the rodman ride... date tba.
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: silveradols on December 07, 2004, 11:31:33 PM
when are ya'll going to Rodman?  I would like to go riding at Springhill with ya'll sometime.
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: wakulla ram on December 08, 2004, 11:47:01 PM
rodman is the 22nd of next month here's the post on it...
http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=grouprides;action=display;num=1099365482
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: wakulla ram on December 10, 2004, 12:12:02 AM
njarrett, do you know if there is anymore cottages left?
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: njarrett on December 14, 2004, 01:11:23 PM
As far as I know, all the cottages at Elite are full.  There have been posts about camping and motels near the trails.
On a side note, I am about to install a rev limiter override switch to give me full power when trying to get unstuck.  I also just got a throttle assist lever.  Early Christmas present. ;D  
I am also trying to convince myself to buy bigger tires.  ITP 589's.  $$$$$
Title: Re: pictures from today @ springhill rd. pits
Post by: SkyHighT100 on December 14, 2004, 02:34:59 PM
Just a warning, but I dont see any helmets in any of the photos (ours always get deleted when we post them wearing no helmets, but I guess its ok if you are on a 4x4... they are only 200lbs heavier then sport bikes, cant cause any head trauma or anything).

Nonetheless, looks like a SWEET riding spot.. although ya'll look a bit cold, lol.

As stated in the thread outline:
QuoteGive our sport a good image. Photos depicting riding without helmets will be deleted. We reserve the right to remove any message or attachment deemed inappropriate.